Monica
Monica
@monica
9 years ago
64 posts

Thanks Strumelia, I stumbled upon it last night.
Strumelia said:

At the moment I don't even no where to begin with finger picking. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Monica, do join the Finger Picking Group on this site, and get all kinds of awesome help in beginning finger picking! Smile.gif

Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
9 years ago
2,253 posts

At the moment I don't even no where to begin with finger picking. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Monica, do join the Finger Picking Group on this site, and get all kinds of awesome help in beginning finger picking!

--
Site Owner

Those irritated by grain of sand best avoid beach.
-Strumelia proverb c.1990
Monica
Monica
@monica
9 years ago
64 posts

Thank you Cynthia , I will check it out

Cynthia Wigington said:

Hi Monica. I'm fairly new too. What I did was find an easy one for finger-picking, settled on Be Thou My Vision. I think the free tab is on Jerry Rockwell's site, and my video of it after I'd been playing about a month is on here too. Have fun now.

Monica
Monica
@monica
9 years ago
64 posts

Hi PamelaSmile.gif

Pamela Rossetti said:

welcome Monica

Cynthia Wigington
Cynthia Wigington
@cynthia-wigington
9 years ago
74 posts

Hi Monica. I'm fairly new too. What I did was find an easy one for finger-picking, settled on Be Thou My Vision. I think the free tab is on Jerry Rockwell's site, and my video of it after I'd been playing about a month is on here too. Have fun now.

Monica
Monica
@monica
9 years ago
64 posts

First off I just want to say thank you for the "Warm welcomes".

I have been playing for only a few days. I have mastered strumming Bile them cabbage at a nice even pace. Ode to joy is coming along . Amazing grace is putting my fingers to the test with stretching and acrobatics, but I couldn't even attempt it the first two days so I know things are improving.

updated by @monica: 08/03/23 10:51:04AM