jp
@jp
6 years ago
42 posts

Dusty Turtle:

jp: is there away to get a full size picture posted? 

JP, As Ken says, clicking on the thumbnail of your picture opens it up in the browser sufficiently large. If you click on the file name it asks you to download it.

However, there is also another way to embed pictures in posts. You chose to attach your picture using the "Attach File" button.  You can also directly embed a picture using the "Embed Local Media" tab, which is the penultimate icon on the tool bar. It looks like a piece of film.  If you click on that you can embed a picture directly into the textbox.  You will have the option of about 14 different picture sizes.  The medium option looks like this:

pickholderforumfile.jpg

yes

Dusty Turtle
Dusty Turtle
@dusty
6 years ago
1,729 posts

jp: is there away to get a full size picture posted? 

JP, As Ken says, clicking on the thumbnail of your picture opens it up in the browser sufficiently large. If you click on the file name it asks you to download it.

However, there is also another way to embed pictures in posts. You chose to attach your picture using the "Attach File" button.  You can also directly embed a picture using the "Embed Local Media" tab, which is the penultimate icon on the tool bar. It looks like a piece of film.  If you click on that you can embed a picture directly into the text box.  You will have the option of about 14 different picture sizes.  The medium option looks like this:

pickholderforumfile.jpg

--
Dusty T., Northern California
Site Moderator

As a musician, you have to keep one foot back in the past and one foot forward into the future.
-- Dizzy Gillespie

updated by @dusty: 11/04/18 01:38:49AM
Ken Hulme
Ken Hulme
@ken-hulme
6 years ago
2,126 posts

When I click on your Attached photo and Open it, the pic shows up plenty large.

jp
@jp
6 years ago
42 posts

you guys probably no this already but on the outside chance that you do not.  i bought this nice capo awhile back... i do not really no how or why to use it but it makes me look professional.  I keep it on my dulcimer right above the NUT.  i noticed the other day that my pick fits right in the lil gap and holds tightly.... do you know how many time i could not find my pick?? Problem solved.

is there away to get a full size picture posted?

Pick holder.JPG
Pick holder.JPG  •  54KB

updated by @jp: 11/03/18 08:57:28PM