Our thanks to "Deputy Mo".

Foggers
Foggers
@foggers
15 years ago
62 posts
Good deputising there Rod.... however as a pacifist I am uncomfortable with the use of weaponry - couldn't we just have a couple of slavering Rottweilers to see off Spammers please!!??!!
Robin Thompson
Robin Thompson
@robin-thompson
15 years ago
1,415 posts
Thanks for tending to The Bad Spammer, Rod! I hope Strumelia gives you another bullet next time she puts you in charge :-)I'll keep my eyes open for pictures of your new acquisition!Robin
Rod Westerfield
Rod Westerfield
@rod-westerfield
15 years ago
109 posts
Yeah the weekend was really good.. picked up a couple custom made noters thanks to harpmaker... a new to to me dulcimer... Jill in a post to me me called it the beast..lol... it was made by Gary Sager... It is a really deep bodied dulcimer with 5 strings.. tuned to D'A'DAd... so you can play 3 strings closest to you as normal, or just top 3 as a Bass, or middle 3 as a Baritone (A'DA - reverse Ionian), or who knows what else,, has been fun exploring the possibilities. I will start thread, when I get some pics...
Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
15 years ago
2,248 posts
Playing dulcimer is always a good reason! ;DHey how come you don't post a thread telling us about your new dulcimer- I didn't even know you had one! Rod Westerfield said:
Glad to have helped out, just sorry didn't catch it sooner but I was playing my dulcimer (new one that is)...

--
Site Owner

Those irritated by grain of sand best avoid beach.
-Strumelia proverb c.1990
Rod Westerfield
Rod Westerfield
@rod-westerfield
15 years ago
109 posts
Glad to have helped out, just sorry didn't catch it sooner but I was playing my dulcimer (new one that is)... any time I still got a spare bullet left.... lol
Bill Lewis
Bill Lewis
@bill-lewis
15 years ago
48 posts
Hip Hip Hurray, great job Mo.Bill
Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
15 years ago
2,248 posts
I just wanted to give a public thank you to our diligent FOTMD moderator, member Rod Westerfield , otherwise known as "Deputy Mo" for his gracious assistance in overseeing our community here during the past two weekends while I was away from my computer on vacation.Thanks to Deputy Mo, things kept running smoothly while I was gone, minor every-day crisis on the site were attended to in a timely manner, and he even got to use his single bullet to kick an Evil Spammer from our midst this weekend.Three cheers for Deputy Mo!! :D

--
Site Owner

Those irritated by grain of sand best avoid beach.
-Strumelia proverb c.1990

updated by @strumelia: 01/13/19 05:09:18PM