Beautiful fully chromatic Blue Lion AJ 5-string for sale...

Brian G.
@brian-g
5 days ago
94 posts

Hi Skip!  I believe I accepted your follow request successfully, so please PM away.  :)

Skip
@skip
6 days ago
198 posts

Brian:

Follow request is pending. Can't send a pm until approved.

Skip
@skip
2 weeks ago
198 posts

I'm interested. PM pending.

updated by @skip: 03/12/17 04:23:21PM
Strumelia
@strumelia
2 weeks ago
1,700 posts

Seems to me this is a good deal for someone looking for a quality dulcimer!

--
Site Owner

Those irritated by grain of sand best avoid beach.
-Strumelia proverb c.1990
Brian G.
@brian-g
10 months ago
94 posts

Hi Garrett - I have tried to send you a message, but your name comes up as invalid. I'm not sure what the issue is here...

Doulce - bass configuration (DADAD). Thanks for your interest.

KR,

Brian

Doulce Amere
@doulce-amer
10 months ago
2 posts

Is it an AJ 5 baritone or bass ?

Garret
@garret-olberding
10 months ago
5 posts

Hi Brian,

I tried, but couldn't find your name in the search box.  Could you send me a private message, please, and I'll respond?  

I sincerely apologize for my miscalculation.  

Regards,

Garret

Brian G.
@brian-g
10 months ago
94 posts

Hi Garret,

This instrument cost more than the price you mention above, but yes, it's still for sale, and if you are seriously interested, let's try to work something out.  Please send me a private message to discuss further.  I did not see your post here until just now.

Thanks and kind regards,

Brian

Garret
@garret-olberding
10 months ago
5 posts

Hi, Brian,

Is this still for sale?  I calculated a new 5-string chromatic Blue Lion AJ with Indian Rosewood is about $1100 ($150 extra for the case).  Is your price firm?  

Unfortunately, I'm not in driving distance.

Thanks!

Garret

Brian G.
@brian-g
11 months ago
94 posts

It’s become apparent to me that of the growing collection of dulcimers I have acquired, these days I only really play a few of them with any regularity. Therefore, I’ve decided to try to sell some of the others to good homes where they will not only be appreciated, but played.Offered here is a beautiful Blue Lion AJ 5-string fully chromatic. 

$900, with the deluxe hard case.

This is a gorgeous instrument. Rosewood sides and back, cedar top. This was a gift from my wife, but I quickly came to the conclusion that if I really want to play a chromatic fretted instrument; I'll pick up a guitar. I've discussed this with my wife and she has blessed the sale. :)  This is the instrument all the way on the right in the photo below.  This instrument has rarely ever even been touched, but it sounds fantastic and plays beautifully.

I prefer to deal locally to avoid dealing with shipping and so that people can actually hear and play these instruments before they decide to buy them.  However, if someone is really interested in a particular instrument, we can work out shipping (USA only, please).

I am happy to take more photos for anyone seriously interested in purchasing this dulcimer.

Thanks for having a look!

Brian

updated by @brian-g: 03/11/17 09:44:59AM