WANTED- Chromatic Dulcimers for sale out there?

Brian G.
@brian-g
3 weeks ago
95 posts

Hi Strumelia. PM sent.  :)

Strumelia
@strumelia
3 weeks ago
1,703 posts

Brian G.:

Hi all. Maria and Dusty - thanks for the plug for the Blue Lion 5-string chromatic I have for sale.  It's still available, and for less than the amount I was originally asking in the ad Dusty linked to. 

Hi Brian- I can change the amount in your ad to reflect the lower asking price if you like- please send me a PM if you'd like me to do that.

--
Site Owner

Those irritated by grain of sand best avoid beach.
-Strumelia proverb c.1990
Brian G.
@brian-g
3 weeks ago
95 posts

Hi all. Maria and Dusty - thanks for the plug for the Blue Lion 5-string chromatic I have for sale.  It's still available, and for less than the amount I was originally asking in the ad Dusty linked to.  I had recently brought 6 of my personal instruments to the festival Maria mentioned below to sell as I thin out my collection, and sold 5 of them. However, I realize that this Blue Lion is not exactly going to be an impulse purchase for anyone, given that it is fully chromatic and has 5 strings.  :)

Paula Brawdy
@paula-brawdy
3 weeks ago
60 posts

Alas, we are looking in the $300 range... thanks for all your input!   

Dusty Turtle
@dusty-turtle
3 weeks ago
859 posts

That might be Brian G, a member here who has an ad up in this very forum!  Check it out here.

--
Dusty T., Northern California
Site Moderator

"A good song makes you laugh, it makes you cry, it makes you think."
-- Pete Seeger
sleepingangel
@sleepingangel
3 weeks ago
110 posts

Paula,

I know someone who his wanting to sell a chromatic. His name is Brian Geldziler. I'm not sure if he is on here. But he is on youtube and I'm sure you could message him there. I know this because it was at the festival I just went to. It's a Blue Lion (i believe..it was gorgeous but I dared not play it as I have too many dulcimers and I play guitar that's chromatic..so I don't want to add to the learning curve)

Take care 

Maria

Jan Potts
@jan-potts
2 months ago
406 posts

Paula, you really should remove your cell phone number, as it is public if posted in a discussion, rather than given to a person in a private message.  Unless, of course, you want to be bothered with calls to your cell phone from all over the world!  callme

--
Jan Potts, Lexington, KY
Site Moderator

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best." Henry Van Dyke
Paula Brawdy
@paula-brawdy
2 months ago
60 posts

Dewey Parker:

Paula Brawdy:

I have a friend that is looking for a fully chromatic mountain dulcimer used..... Are there any out there?   

Paula 

cell 616 240 0445

Hi, Paula. I have been away from fotmd for quite some time, so your friend may no longer be looking for a chromatic dulcimer. If he/she still wants one I have a fine one. I can post pix if you like. By the way, thank you for your "follow" on my web sit, and welcome to fotmd.

Dewey (the Dewey Dulcimer System)

Paula Brawdy
@paula-brawdy
2 months ago
60 posts

Yes I am still looking for one...  like to talk to you Dewey...  

Dewey Parker
@dewey-parker
2 months ago
10 posts

Paula Brawdy:

I have a friend that is looking for a fully chromatic mountain dulcimer used..... Are there any out there?   

Paula 

cell 616 240 0445

Hi, Paula. I have been away from fotmd for quite some time, so your friend may no longer be looking for a chromatic dulcimer. If he/she still wants one I have a fine one. I can post pix if you like. By the way, thank you for your "follow" on my web sit, and welcome to fotmd.

Dewey (the Dewey Dulcimer System)

Estes George
@george-desjardins
4 months ago
96 posts

Didn't know if you were still looking for a chromatic dulcimer for your friend, just today a Bill Taylor Chromatic came up on EBay, $599.0 or best offer I think, looks nice from what I saw.

Brian G.
@brian-g
5 months ago
95 posts

I still have a beautiful Blue Lion AJ 5-string fully chromatic for sale. 

It's a gorgeous instrument. Rosewood sides and back, cedar top.

Strumelia
@strumelia
5 months ago
1,703 posts

What's the price range they are thinking of?

--
Site Owner

Those irritated by grain of sand best avoid beach.
-Strumelia proverb c.1990
Paula Brawdy
@paula-brawdy
6 months ago
60 posts

Paula 

cell 616 240 0445