Bonnie Carol dulcimer for sale Nearly new

Carmen Armstrong
Carmen Armstrong
@carmen-armstrong
3 days ago
3 posts

PRICE REDUCED    Bonnie Carol Dulcimer #481   Spruce top, zebra back and sides,  ziricote fingerboard.  Celtic knot sound holed inlaid with ziricote, matching fingerboard inlay pattern.  Gotoh chrome tuners   25 ¼” fretscale with arches under the fingerboard for use with a capo    Paid $1790, asking $1300

Dave shattuck
Dave shattuck
@dave-shattuck
one month ago
22 posts

Was hoping for one of her bags. But, out of my price range. I have bought 4 used Bonnie Carol dulcimers and never paid over $500. But I do wish you good luck.  

Carmen Armstrong
Carmen Armstrong
@carmen-armstrong
2 months ago
3 posts

She can include a dulcimer bag lady case

Dave shattuck
Dave shattuck
@dave-shattuck
2 months ago
22 posts

Case included?

Dusty Turtle
Dusty Turtle
@dusty-turtle
2 months ago
1,629 posts

That's a beauty, for sure! droool

--
Dusty T., Northern California
Site Moderator

As a musician, you have to keep one foot back in the past and one foot forward into the future.
-- Dizzy Gillespie
Carmen Armstrong
Carmen Armstrong
@carmen-armstrong
2 months ago
3 posts

Bonnie Carol Dulcimer #481   Spruce top, zebra back and sides,  ziricote fingerboard.  Celtic knot sound holed inlaid with ziricote, matching fingerboard inlay pattern.  Gotoh chrome tuners   25 ¼” fretscale with arches under the fingerboard for use with a capo    Paid $1790, asking $1450

I am helping a friend (non-computer) with this sale.   She bought the dulcimer and almost immediately wanted  slightly different features so she bought a 2nd Bonnie Carol.

IMG_3562.jpg
IMG_3562.jpg  •  54KB

IMG_3564.jpg
IMG_3564.jpg  •  64KB

IMG_3789.jpg
IMG_3789.jpg  •  57KB