Discussions on Tablets/Apps have been MOVED to one location

Strumelia
@strumelia
one week ago
1,701 posts

Linda- how nice that you check in on FOTMD often!  :)

Actually I didn't create a new group.  I simply expanded an existing group....from "Amplifying/plugging in" to Technology/Software/Amplifying.   I agree, there's now a bigger need to have a special focused area for such discussions as technology gets used more and more in our music making spectrum.  Thanks for your support of this!

--
Site Owner

Those irritated by grain of sand best avoid beach.
-Strumelia proverb c.1990
Dusty Turtle
@dusty-turtle
one week ago
859 posts

This move makes so much sense, Strumelia. It is so hard to find discussion when they are posted in the General Music Forum or Beginners Group. We need to start encouraging people to make better use of the thematic groups here.

--
Dusty T., Northern California
Site Moderator

"A good song makes you laugh, it makes you cry, it makes you think."
-- Pete Seeger
Linda Matocha
@linda-matocha
one week ago
5 posts

Thanks so much for the new group. I immediately joined, and I love having the discussions all in one place. They make much more sense when all together. I don't login much--just too shy. However, I'm with you at least twice a day to learn and enjoy. Thanks for being the owner. Linda

Strumelia
@strumelia
one week ago
1,701 posts

Hi all-

I've MOVED all discussions concerning using tablets and apps from various scattered locations all over the site to this "Technology/Software/Amplifying" Group.  I've been seeing an increase in repeated questions about using tablets and music organizing apps, and those discussions have gotten buried and lost by remaining in general forum discussions.  That leads to people asking the same questions again a few months later rather than simply reading the already-existing helpful info.

I moved all those discussions to one place so as to make it easy for folks to find help on the subject, especially in the future.  Note: It may mean you need to JOIN this group in order to read and post replies to the subjects, but I think it will be best overall.  

Sorry for any inconvenience, and thanks for understanding!

--
Site Owner

Those irritated by grain of sand best avoid beach.
-Strumelia proverb c.1990

updated by @strumelia: 03/19/17 12:46:16PM