@ Corbett, Oregon
8th annual dulcimer festival at Menucha Retreat & Conference Center in Oregon's Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area (just 30 minutes from Portland, OR airport)
April 5-8, 2017
Instructors: Janita Baker, Lorinda Jones, Tull Glazener, Lance Frodsham
Top 10 Reasons to Join Us in 2017
Lorinda Jones! and Tull Glazener!
- Janita Baker! and Lance Frodsham!
- Space limited to about 40 participants. Forget being lost among hundreds of players at a larger venue.
- If you can't do it all, do Dulcimersion! Come on Friday night or Saturday morning for a taste of the festival with workshops and a concert.
- Classes for all levels with beginner track throughout the festival.
- The convenient payment plan. Spread your payments across several months if you wish.
- Menucha's beautiful, historic buildings. Just downstairs from the dining room, visit our espresso bar in the former Prohibition speakeasy.
- Excellent meals. We cook from scratch and serve homemade jam.
- Wander aimlessly. Enjoy the gardens, labyrinth and trails with views of the Gorge.
- Time to forget your usual responsibilities and FOCUS ON YOUR MUSIC!
Visit our website for more info on cost, workshops, schedule, etc.
Or call us - we are happy to talk with folks!
Lori Nance, Program Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Lauren Deming, Marketing Director email@example.com
Menucha Retreat & Conference Center
38711 E. Historic Columbia River Hwy.
Corbett, OR 97019