try Kokopelli Trading Post

you have to join before you can post.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1426990884194381/

Terry Wilson
@terry-wilson
2 months ago
207 posts
Hi Blondie
Yes, I still have my flute collection for sale. If you are interested, please email me at:
travel.life.marketing@gmail.com

Thank you.ūüėä
Blondie
@blondie
2 months ago
18 posts

Hi Terry,

Do you still have your collection of flutes?  

Blondie

Terry Wilson
@terry-wilson
3 months ago
207 posts
Terry Wilson:

20170318_192307.jpg

I am selling my flute collection due to finger and hand issues.  I haven't played any NAF flutes in the past 4 months or longer.  All of my flutes are like new, not a lot of use, and always stored in individual bags, that I sewed myself.  I would like to sell the entire collection to one buyer.  

I am asking $175.00 for the entire collection, (that includes shipping to anywhere in the USA).  You will see below that this is an awesome price.

1.  High Spirits NAF--- White Tail Hawk, High B, Walnut.  17 1/2" long.  Retails at HS for $115.00  

2.  High Spirits NAF---Kistrel, key of D, 15" long.  Retail $99.00.

3.  LoCo NAF- #124.  Spruce 6 hole.  20 1/2" long.  Key of G.  Retail $100.00.  I love this flute.  To me it has the best tones of any of my 

flutes.

4.  Blue Bear NAF Flute-  Western Cedar.  17" long.  Key of C.   Retail $49.95.  This is a sweet sounding flute.  Great buy for the money.

5.  Northern Spirits Flutes.  Mid A Northern Spirit Flute.  16 1/2" long.  Key of  A.  Indestructible.  Wonderful practice flute.  

I also have two extra inexpensive flutes, that actually play, that I bought at a fair.  I'll include these free, with bags.

If you ever wanted to get into NAF playing, or expand your collection, this is a great buy.  If you are not satisfied, I will return your money after you return them to me within 15 days.  

For more photos email me at :  travel.life.marketing( at )gmail.com

Thank you for your interest.

Terry

Also included!:  The Native American Flute, Volume I, Understanding The Gift, 3rd Edition, by John Vames.  New book is in perfect condition.  Size 11"x8".  94 pages, many songs and illustrations.  Original retail: $29.95.  Includes a CD

Free Ocarina. Original cost $45.00
updated by @terry-wilson: 03/21/17 11:41:47AM
Terry Wilson
@terry-wilson
3 months ago
207 posts

20170318_192307.jpg

I am selling my flute collection due to finger and hand issues.  I haven't played any NAF flutes in the past 4 months or longer.  All of my flutes are like new, not a lot of use, and always stored in individual bags, that I sewed myself.  I would like to sell the entire collection to one buyer.  

I am asking $210.00 for the entire collection, (that includes shipping to anywhere in the USA).  You will see below that this is an awesome price.

1.  High Spirits NAF--- White Tail Hawk, High B, Walnut.  17 1/2" long.  Retails at HS for $115.00  

2.  High Spirits NAF---Kistrel, key of D, 15" long.  Retail $99.00.

3.  LoCo NAF- #124.  Spruce 6 hole.  20 1/2" long.  Key of G.  Retail $100.00.  I love this flute.  To me it has the best tones of any of my 

flutes.

4.  Blue Bear NAF Flute-  Western Cedar.  17" long.  Key of C.   Retail $49.95.  This is a sweet sounding flute.  Great buy for the money.

5.  Northern Spirits Flutes.  Mid A Northern Spirit Flute.  16 1/2" long.  Key of  A.  Indestructible.  Wonderful practice flute.  

I also have two extra inexpensive flutes, that actually play, that I bought at a fair.  I'll include these free, with bags.

If you ever wanted to get into NAF playing, or expand your collection, this is a great buy.  If you are not satisfied, I will return your money after you return them to me within 15 days.  

For more photos email me at :  travel.life.marketing( at )gmail.com

Thank you for your interest.

Terry

Also included!:  The Native American Flute, Volume I, Understanding The Gift, 3rd Edition, by John Vames.  New book is in perfect condition.  Size 11"x8".  94 pages, many songs and illustrations.  Original retail: $29.95.  Includes a CD

updated by @terry-wilson: 03/19/17 07:30:09AM