Ok, that sounds like a plan.
Joe, thank you for your offer! However just last night I made an agreement to trade them for several custom made pennywhistles, so I would not want to go back on my agreement.
I will mark this thread "Sale Pending", and if for some reason my arrangement falls through and those whistles don't get made for some reason, then I will send you a message in case you might still be interested in talking.
I haven't touched these harmonicas in about 20 years. I just now polished them up and tested them (all notes are working) and would like to sell these in one bunch together. They are all lightly used from long ago but are clean and were stored in their original boxes. (Non smoking home)
Please see sixteen detailed photos here:
(Note: the key of G Marine band harp in the red case has its surface red paint on the front center worn off to reveal the natural wood, but this is a cosmetic issue only. See the photo details. Also, the two closing snaps on its red vinyl case are reluctant to snap closed, and I don't want to force them. The harp sounds and works fine though. It's the longest of the five harps, at 5 1/4".)
The five harmonicas are all about 20 years old and are models as follows:
1) Hohner Marine Band (364/24) Germany, key of G, red vinyl case.
2) Hohner Special 20 (560/20) Germany, key of D, grey hard plastic case.
3) Hohner Blues Harp MS (532/20) Germany, key of A, blue hard plastic case & pamphlet.
4) Lee Oskar/Tombo major diatonic, Japan, key of C, black hard plastic case & pamphlet.
5) Lee Oskar/Tombo major diatonic, Japan, key of Bflat, black hard plastic case & pamphlet.
I do NOT want to sell these individually. This sale is for the whole group of five together. Thanks!
Again, see 16 detailed photos here: