Like new Blue Lion RTD FH for sale

Rich D
Rich D
@rich-d
2 days ago
3 posts

@shan2130 yes the dulcimer is still looking for a good home.......you can email me directly at rjssteakhouse@hotmail.com if interested.....thanks

shan2130
@shan2130
2 days ago
1 posts

Is this dulcimer sold?

Jill Geary
Jill Geary
@jill-geary
one month ago
29 posts

P.S. Do you know what wood the body is? More pictures could be sent to my email address at: providenceV39 at aol dot com

Jill Geary
Jill Geary
@jill-geary
one month ago
29 posts

Thanks Rich. So here I go with a question that I hope is okay to ask. Do you happen to know if the lady (or other people) who played the dulcimer was a smoker? I am terribly allergic to the odor left over from tobacco/nicotine - I can smell it a mile away! (I once purchased a phenomenal sounding dulcimer but, boy, the fingerboard just smelled to high-heaven of tobacco and nothing could eliminate that odor. Really a bummer so I had to sell it....)

I'm also curious if there are any cracks, or damage that you can see? I've always wanted a teardrop dulcimer, love the "f-hearts" (I have another Blue Lion that has those as well). I am very picky and careful with instruments and baby them all - keeping them in a climate-controlled room. I would take very good care of the dulcimer!

Rich D
Rich D
@rich-d
one month ago
3 posts
Jill. The dulcimer is still available and waiting for a good home!
Jill Geary
Jill Geary
@jill-geary
one month ago
29 posts

Hi Rich,

I have a few questions - but firstly, is the dulcimer still for sale? Thanks!

Rich D
Rich D
@rich-d
7 months ago
3 posts

This beauty was hardly used.  Many custom features in addition to those pictured  hard case, book matched binding and purfling, ebony fretboard, Blue Lion installed pickup  was made January 22,2000 # 2947. Belonged to a friends deceased wife needs to be played and cared for by someone who appreciates  I have more pics and answers $1200

image.jpeg
image.jpeg  •  55KB

image.jpeg
image.jpeg  •  59KB

image.jpeg
image.jpeg  •  509KB

updated by @rich-d: 02/25/19 08:42:55PM