Dulcimer for Sale

Kevin R.
Kevin R.
@kevin-r
2 weeks ago
16 posts

This dulcimer is sold pending payment. Thanks to all who looked and considered.

Ron Stewart
Ron Stewart
@ron-stewart
2 weeks ago
3 posts
Great Kevin
If you can send me a PayPal bill we can call this a deal.
Bob does build some beautiful instruments and I have heard nothing but good things about his dulcimers
Thanks
Ron
Kevin R.
Kevin R.
@kevin-r
2 weeks ago
16 posts

Ron Stewart: Does the dulcimer come with a case I am interested in the dulcimer Do you take PayPal Thanks Ron

No, the dulcimer does not come with a case, but like Ken says..Bob is very active on this forum and does build custom cases for his instruments from time to time.

Yes, I could accept PayPal.

Ken Hulme
Ken Hulme
@ken-hulme
2 weeks ago
1,552 posts

Bob Gerard makes beautiful and beautiful sounding contemporary dulcimers. He also custom makes cases and could be coerced into making one for this dulcimer, I'm sure.  

Ron Stewart
Ron Stewart
@ron-stewart
2 weeks ago
3 posts
Does the dulcimer come with a case
I am interested in the dulcimer
Do you take PayPal
Thanks
Ron
tautwire
@tautwire
2 weeks ago
2 posts
That’s a bit special. Wonderful craftsmanship, I bet it sounds sweet and mellow.
Phroedrick
Phroedrick
@phroedrick
2 weeks ago
12 posts

Have to say I am really, really tempted by your dulcimer. It's a beautiful instrument.

Kevin R.
Kevin R.
@kevin-r
2 weeks ago
16 posts

Custom-made Mountain Dulcimer by Bob Gerard. Black walnut back and sides, black walnut fretboard, butternut top, laser-cut heart inserts in top, inlay strip on back. Can be strung for 4 equidistant strings, or 4 string with double-melody string, or 3 string. Beautiful carved scroll headstock with planetary tuners. Like new. Hardly played. $300 Will pay shipping to CONUS. Was purchased before I realized my true desire was playing more traditional noter-drone dulcimer.

IMG_0256.jpg
IMG_0256.jpg  •  1.5MB

IMG_0255.jpg
IMG_0255.jpg  •  1.7MB

IMG_0254.jpg
IMG_0254.jpg  •  1.6MB