McCafferty Dulcimer for Sale

LD
LD
@ld
3 weeks ago
2 posts

Thank you all.  Dulcimer has been sold!  It's going to a good home! 

LD

Paula Brawdy
Paula Brawdy
@paula-brawdy
3 weeks ago
50 posts

I am interested , please call me at 61 6 24 0 04 45

Paula Brawdy
Paula Brawdy
@paula-brawdy
3 weeks ago
50 posts

LD:

Absolutely beautiful, 2018 McCafferty dulcimer in Claro Walnut back/sides, and Ambrosia Maple with walnut inserts on top.  Crystal clear melody, with warm lower end.  Due to a hand injury I ordered this in the 25VSL.  Very easy to fret the 1-4, or 1-5 fingerings, and very comfortable to play.  She is a beautifully made instrument that has been played maybe 5 times.  Perfect condition.  She is in the Nashville area to see, if that works.  I am selling as I have too many of these, and play my McSpadden Ginger now due to the injury which does not let me play the full size instruments any longer.  Hoping to get hand surgically fixed, but the McCafferty is up for sale, and will be followed by a few others.  As this is my most expensive MD, the decision was made to sell.  For the FOTMD folks, price is $900, with hard case plus shipping.  These go for $1,350 today.  Grover tuners, K&K Twin spot pickup (internal), and ebony fret board.  Must see!  Link to actual instrument:  https://www.mccaffertydulcimers.com/sold-out/iegvqac96q4pb4qy6ktlxtdrcqrkjt .

LD:

Absolutely beautiful, 2018 McCafferty dulcimer in Claro Walnut back/sides, and Ambrosia Maple with walnut inserts on top.  Crystal clear melody, with warm lower end.  Due to a hand injury I ordered this in the 25VSL.  Very easy to fret the 1-4, or 1-5 fingerings, and very comfortable to play.  She is a beautifully made instrument that has been played maybe 5 times.  Perfect condition.  She is in the Nashville area to see, if that works.  I am selling as I have too many of these, and play my McSpadden Ginger now due to the injury which does not let me play the full size instruments any longer.  Hoping to get hand surgically fixed, but the McCafferty is up for sale, and will be followed by a few others.  As this is my most expensive MD, the decision was made to sell.  For the FOTMD folks, price is $900, with hard case plus shipping.  These go for $1,350 today.  Grover tuners, K&K Twin spot pickup (internal), and ebony fret board.  Must see!  Link to actual instrument:  https://www.mccaffertydulcimers.com/sold-out/iegvqac96q4pb4qy6ktlxtdrcqrkjt .

LD
LD
@ld
3 weeks ago
2 posts

IMG_1151.jpg
IMG_1151.jpg  •  613KB

IMG_1148.jpg
IMG_1148.jpg  •  454KB

IMG_1143.jpg
IMG_1143.jpg  •  608KB