Want to Buy: Dulcimer Stand

Gale A Barr
Gale A Barr
@gale-a-barr
5 days ago
54 posts

I purchased it last year and I think it was about $180.00.You may want to contact him to see if he will have any available at that time.  https://www.prussiavalley.com/

Silverstrings
Silverstrings
@silverstrings
5 days ago
16 posts

Whoa, how much is it? Gary Sager will be at the North Georgia Foothills Festival in November that I am attending.

Gale A Barr
Gale A Barr
@gale-a-barr
5 days ago
54 posts

e20180719_212317.jpg Purchased this stand from Gary Sager at the Evart Funfest. 

Dulcimer stand.jpg
Dulcimer stand.jpg  •  796KB

Gale A Barr
Gale A Barr
@gale-a-barr
one week ago
54 posts

I purchased a nice oak foldable dulcimer stand from Gary Sager last year. I will try and post a photo later. 

Paula Brawdy
Paula Brawdy
@paula-brawdy
one week ago
49 posts

Check with Gary Sager... He is very reliable, and I am sure he makes them...And he plays, so he knows what you need!

W Paquette
W Paquette
@w-paquette
2 weeks ago
2 posts

Yes, that one is very similar to the one my friend has.  Thank you very much for the information.  

DulciCat
DulciCat
@dulcicat
2 weeks ago
3 posts

About 6 weeks ago I bought what, I think, is the stand you have pictured. I bought it on eBay from a seller with the handle “dogdishman”. The name on the tag was Sheila Marshall from Lady Lake, Florida. I’m guessing that Sheila Marshall and Paul Marshall are connected. Since it has only been about 6 weeks I’m thinking they may still be building them. Good luck! 

Silverstrings
Silverstrings
@silverstrings
3 weeks ago
16 posts

I used to see those stands on eBay 10 years ago. Look up Dulcimer Bag Lady. A guy named Steve makes nice wooden stands. I don’t have one, but do have one of his foot stools for playing. He does great work!

W Paquette
W Paquette
@w-paquette
3 weeks ago
2 posts

A friend in our group bought this dulcimer stand several years ago but does not remember where she bought it.  The bottom of the stand says "Handmade by Paul Marshall".  I have been looking on the internet but have not been able to locate one.  Any suggestions where I could purchase one?

updated by @w-paquette: 10/04/19 11:20:32PM