Deering Goodtime Artisan Americana Banjo - for sale

Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
2 weeks ago
1,809 posts

Those Deering GoodTime banjos sound terrific and play very smoothly- I've played them and have been very impressed. Also, Renaissance heads are my favorite banjo heads.  I agree with you Kevin- this is a great deal on a very nice banjer.   thumbsup

--
Site Owner

Those irritated by grain of sand best avoid beach.
-Strumelia proverb c.1990
Kevin R.
Kevin R.
@kevin-r
2 weeks ago
19 posts
Price reduced. Let’s try $700 + shipping. Practically a steal!
Robin Thompson
Robin Thompson
@robin-thompson
one month ago
1,060 posts

It sure is a beauty, Kevin.  I have some physical problems, too, which are aggravated by playing.  So, I understand selling an instrument for that reason.  

--
Robin T
one of the Moderators here :)
Keep a song in your heart!
Dusty Turtle
Dusty Turtle
@dusty-turtle
one month ago
1,289 posts

I've got lots of interest, but not a lot of available cash.  Looks like a beauty.  Good luck!

--
Dusty T., Northern California
Site Moderator

As a musician, you have to keep one foot back in the past and one foot forward into the future.
-- Dizzy Gillespie
Kevin R.
Kevin R.
@kevin-r
one month ago
19 posts

$750 plus shipping (almost $975 if purchased new). Includes Deering embroidered gigbag, capo, and extra set of strings. It has a larger (12”) body with a Renaissance head, and scooped fretboard which many old time players prefer. Railroad spikes installed on 7th, 9th, and 10th frets.

Only played a few times. Practically brand new. Have to sell due to physical problems.

Detailed information from a retailer website here. I am not a retailer. This is just for additional information.:

www.elderly.com/collections/category_open-back-banjos-5-string/products/deering-artisan-goodtime-americana-12-openback-banjo-with-scooped-fretboard

Photo of actual instrument and case for sale here:

imgur.com/28k3Hne