"The Story Of The Dulcimer" - First Edition for sale!

John C. Knopf
John C. Knopf
@john-c-knopf
one month ago
241 posts

This book is still available!  If you'd like it, let me know.  You don't come across this one very often out there.

Robin Thompson
Robin Thompson
@robin-thompson
one month ago
1,122 posts

That's a real find, John!  Somebody in the history/collecting world of mountain dulcimers who doesn't yet have this edition will, surely, want to acquire it.  

--
Robin T
one of the Moderators here :)
Keep a song in your heart!
John C. Knopf
John C. Knopf
@john-c-knopf
one month ago
241 posts

Ladies and gentlemen, I have come across a very special book, and am willing to sell it to some fortunate individual.
I refer to an original, rare 1986 first edition of "The Story of the Dulcimer" by Ralph Lee Smith, published by Crying Creek Publishers.

It's in very good condition, all pages are tightly bound (not stapled), and there are no markings that I could find in it.
A wonderful copy of this historic dulcimore book.  Buy it for a Christmas gift for somebody, or just for yourself!

Ralph has since published a second, revised edition of this famous book, but this is the original softcover version, in 8-1/2" x 11" format.
You probably know that these first editions are quite hard to find, and usually sell for well over $100.  
 I'd like $75 or best offer for this important book.

story.jpg
story.jpg  •  23KB