2 weeks ago
147 posts

I know KevinR. Cursed dulcimer acquisition disorder

Jill Geary
Jill Geary
@jill-geary
2 weeks ago
26 posts

I know, Kevin R. Man, I hate to sell it. But my goal is to keep only a small handful of dulcimers. I already have a great dulcimer with no 6 1/2 fret that I use for noter and alternate tunings, and one that I keep in DAd or equivalent to play with friends here - and my Galax and bass and banjammer. That pretty much covers it! I think your Prichard must be really sweet, too! And I missed out on your Shoat. We need a lending library LOL!

Kevin R.
Kevin R.
@kevin-r
2 weeks ago
17 posts

I have one of Kevin’s Prichard’s. Why does this still tempt me? smiler

Richard Streib
Richard Streib
@richard-streib
2 weeks ago
147 posts

Jill--looks so tempting. But I have one in the process of being made for me. I have a couple of Kevin's dulcimers and they always sound so good and are of great craftsmanship. That is a great price for a great dulcimore.

Robin Thompson
Robin Thompson
@robin-thompson
2 weeks ago
1,163 posts

I love the looks of this instrument-- love the upside down hearts-- and can imagine it sounds great!  Whoever gets this will get a little gem, methinks.  

Jill Geary
Jill Geary
@jill-geary
2 weeks ago
26 posts

Like new - looks old! Copy made by luthier Kevin Messenger. Painted black with 'upside down' hearts, friction pegs (which work beautifully) and hand-carved strap button by Kevin on lower bout. 3 strings, staple frets under melody string, no 6 1/2. It sounds amazing and is superbly crafted - I hate to sell it but it's time to downsize. With hand issues and health problems, well, it's just time....(Fits in a standard soft McSpadden navy blue case - extra if you'd like the case.)  Non-smoking and no pets here. Asking $325 + shipping.  48 hour approval. More pictures available. Thanks for looking!

Prichard front.jpg
Prichard front.jpg  •  186KB

Prichard back.jpg
Prichard back.jpg  •  152KB

Prichard tuners side.jpg