Mcspadden ginger

Lorraine
Lorraine
@lorraine
2 weeks ago
13 posts

Yes,,you may  move this to the for sale section..thank you...I will also contact one of the festivals..

Dusty Turtle
Dusty Turtle
@dusty-turtle
2 weeks ago
1,592 posts

Hi Lorraine,

That is a very nice gesture you want to make.  How sweet!

This Forum is on Site Questions, meaning questions about how to use this website.  As such, most members don't peruse these conversations much. It appears your question is about how to locate a worthy recipient of a gift dulcimer.  Is that right?  If so, I would suggest moving your discussion to either the For Sale Forum or perhaps the General Mountain Music Forum.  I or any of the other Moderators can move the discussion to where it will be more noticed.  Let me know if that's OK with you.

To answer your question, one option I would suggest is to reach out to a dulcimer festival.  Is there one you have attended that you have a connection to?  Often festivals have scholarships that they can offer to people interested in the dulcimer but who cannot afford either instruments or the registration fees.  A donated Ginger could be one of those scholarships.

--
Dusty T., Northern California
Site Moderator

As a musician, you have to keep one foot back in the past and one foot forward into the future.
-- Dizzy Gillespie

updated by @dusty-turtle: 08/04/22 01:49:46AM
Lorraine
Lorraine
@lorraine
2 weeks ago
13 posts

Looking to gift a ginger to someone who can't afford an instrument