Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
2 weeks ago
1,981 posts

Safe travels Venni, hope your stay is productive and good.  bananawave

--
Site Owner

Those irritated by grain of sand best avoid beach.
-Strumelia proverb c.1990
Venni aka Adrianne
Venni aka Adrianne
@venni
2 weeks ago
24 posts

I am going to Poland now for until August or September

Take care everyone

Bye bye

jost
@jost
2 months ago
32 posts

Good to hear from you Ken. Best whishes for a successful rehab.

Ken Longfield
Ken Longfield
@ken-longfield
2 months ago
790 posts

I just saw (again) the well wishes for my open heart surgery 3 months ago. While some of you may have seen my updates elsewhere there are a few here that may not have seen them. Those of you who already know this, just go on to another thread. My surgery to repair a broken mitral valve in my heart occurred on January 28. While I was scheduled for surgery at 11 a.m., it wasn't until later in the day (around 4 p.m.) that surgery began. The surgeon told me it was a textbook operation. Everything well and according to plan. A 28 mm titanium ring was implanted around the valve and a mitral clip was installed to reinforce the cord. (I think that is what they told me.) I expected to be in the hospital for 4 days, but my body decided otherwise. In about 25 percent of mitral valve operations patients go in to atrial fibrillation following surgery. I was one of them. I couldn't go home until the afib was under control, so I spent an additional week in the hospital. After eleven days I returned home with renewed energy and no pain. I continued all of the exercises I did while hospitalized. After 6 weeks (my post-surgical appointment with the surgeon), I was told that I could start driving again. A few weeks later cardiac rehab reopened at the local hospital. I am now in the middle of 10 weeks of rehab which is going well. Thank you to all who expressed concern. I appreciate our dulcimer community.

Ken

"The dulcimer sings a sweet song."

Robin Thompson
Robin Thompson
@robin-thompson
2 months ago
1,197 posts

Though our asparagus patch seems a bit pitiful this year, we have asparagus with bow tie pasta for lunch with a little bit of white sharp cheddar.  Pretty good.  

Beautiful day here in our neck of the woods in SE Ohio.  Work outdoors is on the list for today.  

Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
3 months ago
1,981 posts

OK, I'm about fed up with these incredibly annoying stinkbugs that keep appearing out of nowhere in my office, several each day, and crashing into my face when i least expect it. Nasty little helicopters!  hairpull

--
Site Owner

Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
3 months ago
1,981 posts

I remember like 30 years ago, every Daylight Savings Time I would have to run all over the house changing clocks.
Now, it's just my one alarm clock, the kitchen battery wall clock, and a handful of 'old fashioned' digital wristwatches I have to change. Oh, and our car clocks!
Anyone else notice they have fewer clocks that need manual changing?

Remember when the end of 1999 was coming and everyone was in a panic about how their computers might roll over and die when it changed to 2000?  lolol!  I did get a free new version of Quickbooks Pro out of that debacle though- that was real cool because my prior version was really old and the new one was so expensive.  yes

--
Site Owner

updated by @strumelia: 03/14/21 12:21:43PM
Venni aka Adrianne
Venni aka Adrianne
@venni
5 months ago
24 posts

Hello

~Adrianne

Dusty Turtle
Dusty Turtle
@dusty-turtle
5 months ago
1,458 posts

That's wild, Strumelia!

--
Dusty T., Northern California
Site Moderator

As a musician, you have to keep one foot back in the past and one foot forward into the future.
-- Dizzy Gillespie
Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
5 months ago
1,981 posts

ok this blew my mind... a cappella singers imitating windows platform sounds... unreal!  tic

--
Site Owner

adulcinate
@adulcinate
5 months ago
4 posts

Good luck Ken!

Robin Thompson
Robin Thompson
@robin-thompson
5 months ago
1,197 posts

Some of you may be familiar with Larkin Bryant-Cohen-- she compiled a wonderful mountain dulcimer instruction book some years ago.  Recently, Larkin had two glioblastoma masses taken from her right parietal lobe.  It is my understanding she may still be in hospital.  I'm sure her husband, Andy, and her family would appreciate your prayers & good wishes.     

Bob
Bob
@bob
5 months ago
87 posts

Best wishes for you Ken!!!

Jan Potts
Jan Potts
@jan-potts
5 months ago
421 posts

Praying for a great surgery and a steady recovery.  nod

--
Jan Potts, Lexington, KY
Site Moderator

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best." Henry Van Dyke
Lisa Golladay
Lisa Golladay
@lisa-golladay
5 months ago
103 posts

Best of luck, Ken.  When my dad had bypass surgery, the surgeon visited that morning and told him: "When you wake up, you will be healthy.  You will feel awful because of the operation, but your heart will be cured and you will be well again."  We thought that was a pretty good way to think about it.  Godspeed.

MacAodha
MacAodha
@macaodha
5 months ago
28 posts

Best wishes to to you Ken.

Dusty Turtle
Dusty Turtle
@dusty-turtle
5 months ago
1,458 posts

Good luck, Ken!

--
Site Moderator

As a musician, you have to keep one foot back in the past and one foot forward into the future.
-- Dizzy Gillespie
Ken Longfield
Ken Longfield
@ken-longfield
5 months ago
790 posts

Thank you, Robin

Ken

Robin Thompson
Robin Thompson
@robin-thompson
5 months ago
1,197 posts

I pray for traveling mercies and for a successful surgery, Ken.  

Ken Longfield
Ken Longfield
@ken-longfield
5 months ago
790 posts

Thank you all for your good wishes and prayers. I just received a call from the hospital and I am to arrive at 9 a.m. for admission. This means my surgery should start around 10 a.m. We will leave for the hospital in an hour or two and stay at a motel so that we don't have to get up early tomorrow to travel.

Ken

updated by @ken-longfield: 01/27/21 01:31:00PM
Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
5 months ago
1,981 posts

Super lucky wishes going out to Ken Longfield for your successful operation tomorrow!  {{{{HUGS}}}}

--
Site Owner

Robin Thompson
Robin Thompson
@robin-thompson
5 months ago
1,197 posts

@ken-longfield Thinking of you as you prepare for tomorrow!  

Ken Longfield
Ken Longfield
@ken-longfield
5 months ago
790 posts

Thank you dulcinate. I have already asked about it, but they told me the hospital's physical therapy is closed down due to the pandemic. They tell me I will have exercises to do at home and I can continue to walk on my treadmill as long as I follow their instructions.

Ken

adulcinate
@adulcinate
5 months ago
4 posts

Good luck Ken! I had openheart surgery a few years ago. My only advice is, if they give you any physical therapy, try to do it. What they gave me really helped. 

Ken Longfield
Ken Longfield
@ken-longfield
5 months ago
790 posts

Thank you Jan, Skip, and AngelinaCat. I don't think I'll need a lift chair. I guess I'll find out about getting out a chair while at the hospital.

Ken

AngelinaCat
AngelinaCat
@angelinacat
5 months ago
24 posts

Dear Ken:

I hope and pray that all goes well for you and your family.

Skip
Skip
@skip
5 months ago
286 posts

Welcome to the zipper club, assuming you're not having the computer aided version. You're not going to lift anything very heavy or even close a car door for a while [don't ask]. Getting out of chairs is not too bad as long as you don't use your chest muscles and keep your 'best friend' very close. Best wishes.

Jan Potts
Jan Potts
@jan-potts
5 months ago
421 posts

Perhaps a lift chair to rent?  I hope you come through your surgery in great shape and heal quickly!

--
Jan Potts, Lexington, KY
Site Moderator

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best." Henry Van Dyke
Ken Longfield
Ken Longfield
@ken-longfield
5 months ago
790 posts

Thank you folkfan.

Ken

folkfan
@folkfan
5 months ago
367 posts

Ken, the best of luck on your surgery and for recuperation.  If you can determine what sort of limitations you will face after surgery, then you might have a chance to prepare a bit to deal with them.  My surgery in Dec. 2019 was a fairly fast scheduling after the docs in the ER discovered what was wrong with my neck, so I didn't know the limitations I would face as to weight lifting extra.  It would have been helpful to have spoken to a physical therapist before surgery so in the few days I had free before surgery, I could have set up my house better.  Again, best wishes for a speedy recovery. 

Ken Longfield
Ken Longfield
@ken-longfield
5 months ago
790 posts

Thank you Bob.

Ken

Bob Reinsel
Bob Reinsel
@bob-reinsel
5 months ago
81 posts

Ken, I hope everything goes well for you!

--
Bob
Site Moderator

The greatest music is made for love, not for money -- Greg Lake
Ken Longfield
Ken Longfield
@ken-longfield
5 months ago
790 posts

Thank you Lisa.

Ken

Ken Longfield
Ken Longfield
@ken-longfield
5 months ago
790 posts

Thanks Robin. That is interesting. They mentioned not lifting anything over 10 pounds for 6 to 8 weeks and I am certainly over that weight. I'll see what they say about that next week.

Ken

Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
5 months ago
1,981 posts

Ken, we'll all be rooting for you, and you will be sorely missed here while you are in the hospital. Here's to your rapid recovery ...and to feeling way better after your operation!  bear

--
Site Owner

Robin Thompson
Robin Thompson
@robin-thompson
5 months ago
1,197 posts

Ken, the thing with getting out of a chair and out of bed had to do with if my dad used his arms to bear weight, the internal wiring at the ribs where the chest had been opened could be compromised.  (This happened to my dad's roommate and he had to have another surgery to repair the damage caused.) 

updated by @robin-thompson: 01/21/21 09:04:03AM
Ken Longfield
Ken Longfield
@ken-longfield
5 months ago
790 posts

Thank you, Dusty and Robin. One of the PAs told me that I am one of the youngest patients in the line for surgery which, at 74, made me feel good. I don't know about being able to get out of a chair. They tell me that within the first 24 hours post surgery I will be out of bed, in a chair, and walking about. After that they want me out of bed most of the time, so I expect I'll be getting out of the chair a lot while in the hospital.

Ken

Robin Thompson
Robin Thompson
@robin-thompson
5 months ago
1,197 posts

@ken-longfield I am sorry you were injured yet am glad the surgeon has good remedy!  You will be sorely missed during your time away yet I will be praying for you and your medical team.  Please, keep us posted when you are able.  

PS- I don't know your particular situation yet do know when my dad had open heart surgery many years ago, I was the person most needed to help my dad physically afterward.  Though my dad always had a lot of physical strength, being unable to use his hands and arms to help get up from a seated position made it so he needed quite a bit of help.  I might be small yet, pound for pound, I'm pretty strong.    

Dusty Turtle
Dusty Turtle
@dusty-turtle
5 months ago
1,458 posts

@ken-longfield, I guess if they want to perform open-heart surgery, you must be in pretty good health. Still, I'm sure it won't be fun for you.  Best of luck for a smooth operation and a fast recovery.  The dulcimer community will be glad to get you back with that mitral valve fixed.

--
Site Moderator

-- Dizzy Gillespie
Ken Longfield
Ken Longfield
@ken-longfield
5 months ago
790 posts

I spent about 5 1/2 hours at our regional medical center today. The purpose was to meet with the head of cardiac surgery and undergo pre-surgical tests. On January 28, 2021 I will have open heart surgery to repair (or possibly replace) the mitral valve in my heart. I injured the valve when I had an accident in my wood shop a little over a year ago. All my tests were good, and, except for the valve problem, I am in excellent health. I was told that I can expect to be in the hospital for 5 to 7 days. During that time I will have limited access to the computer and may disappear from FOTMD for a few days. I will be back as quickly as possible.

Ken

dulcinina
@dulcinina
5 months ago
89 posts

I wonder if the sea shanty craze was triggered by the film Fisherman' Friends.  It's based on a true story and has lots of good shanty songs in it.  We streamed it last month.  Give it a try.  Dulcinina

Dusty Turtle
Dusty Turtle
@dusty-turtle
5 months ago
1,458 posts

I read about the sea shanties craze a few days ago. It's nice to see some young folks interested in trad music, but it's still just plain weird.

--
Site Moderator

-- Dizzy Gillespie
Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
5 months ago
1,981 posts

Suddenly, getting creative with sea shanties (of all things!) is the newest thing online during the weirdness which is the pandemic...
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/15/entertainment/sea-shanty-shanties-wellerman-tiktok-music-trnd/index.html

--
Site Owner

Jan Potts
Jan Potts
@jan-potts
5 months ago
421 posts

I've been learning, first, Spanish, and now French on Duolingo for the past few months.  It's fun--and quite a good workout for my old brain!

I like to make up tunes, too, Robin.  That's also good exercise for the brain!jive

--
Jan Potts, Lexington, KY
Site Moderator

updated by @jan-potts: 01/15/21 08:41:46AM
Robin Thompson
Robin Thompson
@robin-thompson
5 months ago
1,197 posts

I'm playing around with making up a new tune.  It can be a fun thing to do.  

Dusty Turtle
Dusty Turtle
@dusty-turtle
6 months ago
1,458 posts

Nothing to do with music, but since we're all stuck at home, I thought I'd share this list of the top ten virtual art exhibits, according to Smithsonian Magazine .  There's something for everyone, and the coffee is a lot cheaper than it would be at the museum cafe. https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/top-ten-online-exhibitions-2020-180976655/

--
Site Moderator

-- Dizzy Gillespie
Ken Hulme
Ken Hulme
@ken-hulme
6 months ago
1,836 posts

What a great musical Rube Goldberg!

Dusty Turtle
Dusty Turtle
@dusty-turtle
6 months ago
1,458 posts

Bach on wood in the woods.  I think this is an ad for some company, but it's still pretty cool.  Each plank of wood had to be fashioned precisely to get the right tone, obviously.

--
Site Moderator

-- Dizzy Gillespie
Dusty Turtle
Dusty Turtle
@dusty-turtle
6 months ago
1,458 posts

That story of Monsieur Leotard sounds vaguely familiar.  I might have learned about it in a linguistics class once.  How many other words are named after people, I wonder. The plumber Thomas Crapper did not invent the toilet, but we did name poo  after him.

--
Site Moderator

-- Dizzy Gillespie
Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
6 months ago
1,981 posts

Sometimes I wonder about the origin of certain random words. Today out of curiosity I looked up the etymology of the word "leotard" which sounded kinda French.

Found out it was named after Jules Leotard, a famous French trapeze artist of the 1800s. He created a stretchy legless performance suit which he referred to as a "maillot". Over time, such skintight outfits caught on with other athletes and performers- circus acrobats, gymnasts, strongmen, dancers, ice skaters, and various entertainers who often embellished their leotards to make them more showy.
These stretchy body suits weren't named leotards until years after Jules Leotard died. He died in his early thirties of an illness (cholera, typhoid, or smallpox) during a performance tour of Spain.
You can google images of Jules- there are many impressive publicity shots of him... and his physique.  lolol

And there you go!  poolparty

--
Site Owner

Robin Thompson
Robin Thompson
@robin-thompson
7 months ago
1,197 posts

In one of life's odd coincidences, my dad spent part of his time in the Navy aboard the USS Pickaway, a ship named after the county in which he lived most of his life.  

Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
7 months ago
1,981 posts

Thanks Jim, we all owe so much to our veterans.

--
Site Owner

Jim Fawcett
Jim Fawcett
@jim-fawcett
7 months ago
90 posts

To all you veterans out there in FOTMDland. Thanks for your service and have a great day. HUG

--
Site Moderator
Lois Sprengnether Keel
Lois Sprengnether Keel
@lois-sprengnether-keel
8 months ago
189 posts

I've been letting my hair grow (it's actually easier when long in the summer), but now that it's time to do like @susie"> @Susie and go back to shoulder-length.  Similarly my husband asks me to trim his.  The only problem (at least on that front) is my Roadie was in the hospital for a week and this week was his first (of how many, oh Lord!) week in Rehab.  I'm told no visitation for 2 weeks then a short visit in the facility entryway.  Not even window visits are possible as his faces an area closed due to construction.  <SIGH!>  It feels very much like sending your kid away to camp or college.  Thank heavens we can phone each other!  At least it lets me know when he does or doesn't get what I drop off for him.  (That includes a cordless razor.  He normally used a blade but started using my elderly lady's corded razor in the hospital.)

LoiS(cissors not getting used are only part of this)

Susie
Susie
@susie
8 months ago
435 posts

Sounds like a few of us here are pretty handy with shears/scissors in our hands, even Dusty!

Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
8 months ago
1,981 posts

Well both our haircuts turned out well again... the third cuts I've done for both of us since the pandemic started 7 months ago, though i've been cutting my own hair for years already. Luckily, my husband likes how I cut his hair. It's way harder to cut his than my own. I'm always nervous thinking I'm going to goof his hair up, but somehow it looks fine in the end.  Yay!  After I finished the haircuts, I got out the sewing machine and did some clothing repairs. I felt so practical and efficient today!  thumbsup

--
Site Owner

updated by @strumelia: 10/17/20 07:57:10PM
Jan Potts
Jan Potts
@jan-potts
8 months ago
421 posts

Susie, I got the job of cutting my husband's hair pretty much the same way--by doing it better than he could get it done at the shop.  Sometimes being multi-talented isn't such a good thing!

--
Jan Potts, Lexington, KY
Site Moderator

Dusty Turtle
Dusty Turtle
@dusty-turtle
8 months ago
1,458 posts

I bought a some shears thinking I would just set the height and cut my hair really short.  I just hope I don't turn out like this guy: 

poop emoji haircut.jpg

Seriously, I drove past my old barber and he's re-opened. I don't think I can go back anytime soon, though.  It's not that urgent.  I have simply realized that I don't care if the few remaining strands of gray hair on my head look like . . . well . . . the guy in the picture.

--
Site Moderator

-- Dizzy Gillespie
Susie
Susie
@susie
8 months ago
435 posts

Strumelia:

I woke up today and decided that today is Haircut Day at our house.The last time i cut our hair was about ten weeks ago, and my husband and I have been getting pretty caveman-shaggy. But I have to be in a certain mood to cut our hair. Sometimes it takes a long while to get in the right mood to tackle it.

Today's the day, and we'll be all 'civilized' again when I'm done!  coool

Hope everything turns out good, Strumelia! 

This COVID thing has changed things in our house too. My husband has been cutting my hair for years, since I wear it straight, just about shoulder length, and it isn't very thick. But I had to start cutting  his when things shut down. He has a whole head of hair, but I had always watched his stylist cut his. So, I just did the same thing she did. He likes my cuts better than hers, and hasn't gone back to her. So, I guess I have a new job....... I'm a retired CPA, turned hair stylist! happydance

Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
8 months ago
1,981 posts

I woke up today and decided that today is Haircut Day at our house.The last time i cut our hair was about ten weeks ago, and my husband and I have been getting pretty caveman-shaggy. But I have to be in a certain mood to cut our hair. Sometimes it takes a long while to get in the right mood to tackle it.

Today's the day, and we'll be all 'civilized' again when I'm done!  coool

--
Site Owner

Lois Sprengnether Keel
Lois Sprengnether Keel
@lois-sprengnether-keel
10 months ago
189 posts

I'm a Talking Book on the road if my husband is driving.  Thanks, @Jan-Potts, for your noting in this day of eBooks how it helps (now if I can just stop accidentally moving the pages if using a non-paper book!). 

I also have decided to post your quote from Van Dyke by my music.  That man had so many appropriate quotes there are even sites listing them.

This from him is on the family art gallery/communication wall (the refrigerator): Seize the Day - Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars.

In this "Drifting Thread" I'd say it also gives us the chance to understand the history of punctuation (thanks, @dusty-turtle) and choose what we prefer, whether for our own history and age or pointing to the research of what works.

Yes, I'm a 2-spacer.

Jan Potts
Jan Potts
@jan-potts
10 months ago
421 posts

I agree that 2 spaces after a period makes it easier to read.  It also makes reading aloud more fluid.  So I'm going to stay with 2 spaces--apparently that's OK because I'm old.  Yay!

--
Jan Potts, Lexington, KY
Site Moderator

Dusty Turtle
Dusty Turtle
@dusty-turtle
10 months ago
1,458 posts

For those who are too young or don't know the history: in the age of typewriters and typesetting, each letter or symbol took up the same amount of space, so a skinny letter like "l" took up the same space as a chubby letter "M" or "Q."  To help differentiate a sentence-ending period from a period that would follow an abbreviation, it became standard practice among printers (and therefore people writing on typewriters) to use two spaces after a sentence-ending period.  When printing entered the digital age and as we all began writing on computers rather than typewriters, our software allowed the proportional spacing of letters, so skinny letters take up less space than fat ones and punctuation can be placed very close to the letter preceding it.  This made that extra space unnecessary, and most of the style guides (MLA, Chicago, APA, etc.) began recommending a single space after all periods.

So only old people like me who learned to write on typewriters were taught to use the extra space.  If you want to see what type looked like before this digital change, choose "Courier" font.  Looks kind of ugly, huh?

However, over the last couple of decades, studies of reading comprehension have found that the extra space after a sentence actually helps in both comprehension and retention since it isolates one discrete thought from the next.  For that reason, many educators (including yours truly) have begun once again to use the extra space after a period, regardless of what our word processing software recommends.

If you want to test the difference, copy and past two chunks of challenging text into Word or another word processing software.  Without reading the text, add an extra space after the sentences in one but not the other.  Then skim them both, not reading slowly, but pretending you are cramming for a test.  You may find that the extra space helps in the process of understanding as quickly as possible.

--
Site Moderator

-- Dizzy Gillespie
Skip
Skip
@skip
10 months ago
286 posts

I use a single space because I get a spelling error when I don't.

IRENE
IRENE
@irene
10 months ago
175 posts

Laughing on this one.  thanks.  I use ........................... because I've had 4&1/2 years of college way back over 50 years ago and never passed Freshman English.   It's my still way of rebelling and I just might make it more clear with a longer space of .........................THANKS and aloha, irene

Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
10 months ago
1,981 posts

I have always used double space after a period. I always liked that it acted like taking a breath while speaking. However, over the past two years I've been making a conscious effort to use a single space, because it feels more 'efficient' and works out better on phone and tablet small screens. I can appreciate both ways.

Dusty, I must be young at heart because I frequently use an ellipsis instead of trying to figure out f it should be a colon... or whatever...  bananadance

--
Site Owner

folkfan
@folkfan
10 months ago
367 posts

My excuse for the double spacing at the end of a sentence is simple.  I was taught to type using a double space, and I'm not going to argue with my teachers as to whether or not to use it.  So I will continue to use the double space, no matter what. 

Dusty Turtle
Dusty Turtle
@dusty-turtle
10 months ago
1,458 posts

Several scientific studies have concluded that the double space after a period increases comprehension and retention, which is why I continue to use it even though in this grammar-phobic, tweet-obsessed world it is no longer so common.

But as a 50-something, I would like to rewrite that sentence:

Oh, I get it now; some people pause for a second when they talk. It's like when millennials and gen Z-ers use ellipsis dots instead of periods or semi-colons. 

(No offense, Irene. sun )

--
Site Moderator

-- Dizzy Gillespie
IRENE
IRENE
@irene
10 months ago
175 posts

ha ha....soooooooooooo double spacing it.........pay attention to what comes next.     aloha, irene

Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
10 months ago
1,981 posts

I read something that made me laugh the other day.  It reminded me of myself in a way.

Some 30 year old wrote:  
Oh, I get it now- when some people pause for a second when they talk, it's like when old folks put a double space after a period.

--
Site Owner

Anne Bowman
Anne Bowman
@anne-bowman
last year
58 posts

So sorry that  you've lost your partner in life, after such along and wonderful time together. Take care.

Kevin R.
Kevin R.
@kevin-r
last year
19 posts

What a wonderful video, Irene. I don't know you or Tomasi, but it brought a tear to my eyes. So nice for you to have that memory for the rest of your life. Thank you for sharing.

Salt Springs
Salt Springs
@salt-springs
last year
176 posts

I just finished reading many of your posts and photo's on some other sites and I feel like I have gotten to know Tomasi and you so much better.  What an amazing life you shared with so many wonderful children.... Log houses, beautiful instruments and that wonderful Christmas carving!   I pray that your heart will be healed of it's hurt and whatever pain and sense of loss you feel give way. May the warmth of the Tongan sun and happy precious memories sustain you until you meet again.

Hobbyhorse
Hobbyhorse
@hobbyhorse
last year
13 posts

Thanks for sharing your video Irene ...God Bless.

/ 2