The Drifting Thread...

marg
@marg
5 months ago
483 posts

Just watched the trailer for Robert Redford film 'A Walk in the Woods'. The movie may need to wait a bit but understand what you are talking about. Glad you enjoyed it, beautiful scenery but I think I would need to drive not walk it.

Ken Longfield
@ken-longfield
5 months ago
511 posts

It really is a funny movie, but as Jan said, you should read the book. My sides hurt so much from laughing as I read it.

Ken

"The dulcimer sings a sweet song."

Jan Potts
@jan-potts
5 months ago
416 posts

Helen, "A Walk in the Woods" --the movie--is just a small part of the book of the same title by Bill Bryson.  The book is even funnier than the movie--a great read!

--
Jan Potts, Lexington, KY
Site Moderator

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best." Henry Van Dyke
Helen Seiler
@helen-seiler
5 months ago
157 posts

I watched the Robert Redford film 'A Walk in the Woods' yesterday. It was so great to see the Appalachia scenery.. nice soundtrack too and lots of laughs.

Strumelia
@strumelia
3 years ago
1,764 posts

This thread has no theme and it has no end. Just drop by and express yourself with your random thoughts or various goings-on in your life. The subjects will drift from one thing to another, from one member to another. This is the thread where you never have to stay 'on topic'. :D

--
Site Owner

Those irritated by grain of sand best avoid beach.
-Strumelia proverb c.1990

updated by @strumelia: 06/01/17 06:44:08PM