Steve Eulberg
Steve Eulberg
@steve-eulberg
4 weeks ago
5 posts

Thanks Strumelia!  I agree (and I love your proverb, too.)

Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
4 weeks ago
1,593 posts

Steve I just watched your video on your Master Class and I love what you say about adding musicality (expression?) to playing.  Looks like the course would be not only helpful but fundulcimer

--
Site Owner

Those irritated by grain of sand best avoid beach.
-Strumelia proverb c.1990
Steve Eulberg
Steve Eulberg
@steve-eulberg
4 weeks ago
5 posts

Thanks Dusty!

Steve

Dusty Turtle
Dusty Turtle
@dusty-turtle
4 weeks ago
1,080 posts

Steve, this class looks really helpful.  We stress left-hand fingering so much and too often forget right-hand technique.

We should be able to embed your video. I'll look into what the problem is.

--
Dusty T., Northern California
Site Moderator

As a musician, you have to keep one foot back in the past and one foot forward into the future.
-- Dizzy Gillespie
Steve Eulberg
Steve Eulberg
@steve-eulberg
4 weeks ago
5 posts

Here is the video about this Master Class that I apparently posted in the wrong place before (You have to click the link here because it doesn't display as a video)...

Steve Eulberg
Steve Eulberg
@steve-eulberg
4 weeks ago
5 posts

5.png Steve Eulberg:  I have created a Master Class based on Beethoven's Ode to Joy which assists in developing fingerstyle mastery for mountain dulcimer players. 

It consists of a daily dose of Video, downloadable .pdf and .mp3 files of 30 lessons, one-each-day.  It is called 30 Days of Dulcimer Joy.  It will only run for the 30 days of April. 

Registration opens today (March 20) and runs through April 1st.  Click here to learn more and register

6.png
6.png  •  1.4MB

updated by @steve-eulberg: 03/22/19 06:49:05PM