Online Masterclass - 4/30/21

Bing Futch
Bing Futch
@bing-futch
2 weeks ago
4 posts

Dusty Turtle:

I'm looking forward to this class tonight, Bing. I just looked at the resource materials, and it looks like a lot of great stuff.  I especially like that chord progressions by song type.  That will be really helpful for people who want to join jams but don't know all (or any) of the tunes.

Thanks, Dusty!  Glad you'll be able to join us tonight. musicnod

Dusty Turtle
Dusty Turtle
@dusty-turtle
2 weeks ago
1,440 posts

I'm looking forward to this class tonight, Bing. I just looked at the resource materials, and it looks like a lot of great stuff.  I especially like that chord progressions by song type.  That will be really helpful for people who want to join jams but don't know all (or any) of the tunes.

--
Dusty T., Northern California
Site Moderator

As a musician, you have to keep one foot back in the past and one foot forward into the future.
-- Dizzy Gillespie
Bing Futch
Bing Futch
@bing-futch
one month ago
4 posts

Join me for a 2-hour Mountain Dulcimer Masterclass on Friday, April 30th, 2021 at 7:30 pm EDT on Zoom. This session is for intermediate-level players but all skill levels are welcome! The focus will be on three areas of practice: technique, repertoire and composing/arranging for mountain dulcimer.  We'll work on exercises involving right-hand rhythm training, major and minor scales, chord shapes and embellishments like hammer-ons, pull-offs, bends, accents and harmonics.  We'll be playing through tunes that give us the chance to try out some new tricks as well as working with the secrets of improvisation (making it up as you go.)

Only 50 slots available - $25 for the session -  register to save your spot today !  

My patrons on Patreon attend for free!

Please drop me a line if you have any questions - many thanks!

-- Bing

updated by @bing-futch: 04/10/21 07:52:05AM