Traditional Noter Style 6-Week Class

Steve Eulberg
Steve Eulberg
@steve-eulberg
3 months ago
5 posts

Erin Mae Lewis and I play Shady Grove IN a shady grove in Ohio while on our midwest Pop-Up Rest-Stop tour in summer 2019.  I am playing a Galax-style instrument in the traditional noter way while Erin Mae is fingerpicking.  This is typical of the tunes we'll work on in this class.  Registration deadline is Wednesday, July 7th.  Sign up today and grab your front-row seat!

updated by @steve-eulberg: 07/03/21 01:59:15PM
Mick McLaughlin
Mick McLaughlin
@mick-mclaughlin
3 months ago
11 posts

Thanks Steve. Looking forward to seeing you. Will register soon.

Steve Eulberg
Steve Eulberg
@steve-eulberg
3 months ago
5 posts

Hi Mick,

This class is designed for all levels of players.  It will involve re-tuning but that demonstrates how the fret-pattern on the dulcimer works and how we get the drone strings to line up and support the noter playing on the melody string(s).

So, I think it will help you get further down the path to playing the music you love!

Steve

Mick McLaughlin
Mick McLaughlin
@mick-mclaughlin
3 months ago
11 posts

Hi Steve, This is what I need, but I'm pretty new will the class suit beginners.

Steve Eulberg
Steve Eulberg
@steve-eulberg
3 months ago
5 posts

TradNoterStyleMD.png

Traditional Noter Style

I am looking forward to this 6-Week class on Wednesdays at 11 am MDT (July 14th-Aug 18th).

The class will take place on zoom and feature .mp3s to prime the pump, pdfs with tablature to provide support and video archives of the live class for follow-up reference.

Registration is now open!

TradNoterStyleMD.png
TradNoterStyleMD.png  •  809KB