June 9 at 7 pm - MD Workshop - All Things Strings! (online)

Bing Futch
Bing Futch
@bing-futch
2 weeks ago
6 posts

Wow!  Thanks for the great turnout!  It was one for the ages as the workshop ran for 2 hours and 45 minutes - such great questions and feedback!  The video has been sent out to everyone for resource material and is also available on Patreon.  Thanks again!

Bing Futch
Bing Futch
@bing-futch
3 weeks ago
6 posts

Strumelia:

So many players feel helpless when it comes to understanding and 'dealing with' their strings. Great subject for a workshop, Bing.

Many thanks!  It's been a subject that's come up quite a bit lately, so I have some great starting questions.  But I'm also wondering if folks here have questions about strings that they'd like answered.  Post them here and I'll make sure to address them during the workshop!

Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
3 weeks ago
2,087 posts

So many players feel helpless when it comes to understanding and 'dealing with' their strings. Great subject for a workshop, Bing.

--
Site Owner

Those irritated by grain of sand best avoid beach.
-Strumelia proverb c.1990
Bing Futch
Bing Futch
@bing-futch
3 weeks ago
6 posts

On June 9th at 7 pm EDT , I'll conduct a deep dive into all things strings for mountain dulcimer.  Learn how strings are made and how they actually work to create sound.  Discover how to select different string brands, types, and gauges using a string tension calculator.  More efficient tuning and a better understanding of string physics are what you'll gain from this informative session!

Registration is $15 and includes a video download of the session.  Only 40 slots are available - click here to register !