Is there a way to re-size photos in discussions that were imported from the old site?

Strumelia
@strumelia
last year
1,764 posts

Robin, when you see that, you should go to the Edit post Gear icon...then you should be able to click or hover on the huge photo and see a choice for "Edit"- and if you click edit you can then change the size either by changing the pixel dimension number, or as Dusty said by dragging one diagonal corner 'handle' in or out diagonally. The handle looks like a tiny square.

P.S. - sorry I did not see this thread earlier!

--
Site Owner

Those irritated by grain of sand best avoid beach.
-Strumelia proverb c.1990

updated by @strumelia: 01/29/16 01:45:48PM
Robin Thompson
@robin-thompson
last year
872 posts

Dusty, I just deleted the photos.  My browser wasn't allowing me to monkey with the photos-- they were huge, so big only a small portion of the photo could be seen on the screen.  

--
Robin T
one of the Moderators here :)
Keep a song in your heart!
Dusty Turtle
@dusty-turtle
last year
891 posts

Robin, can I assume you figured this out?  The link you provide above allows me to resize your photo just by dragging one of the corners out a bit.

--
Dusty T., Northern California
Site Moderator

"A good song makes you laugh, it makes you cry, it makes you think."
-- Pete Seeger
Robin Thompson
@robin-thompson
2 years ago
872 posts

I can't for the life of me figure how to re-size my photos here: 

http://fotmd.com/comment/update/id=50879

--
Robin T
Robin Thompson
@robin-thompson
2 years ago
872 posts

Patty from Virginia:
Are you referring to your own photos or others? My pictures that were imported from the old site are the same size as the new ones I uploaded here. I still down size my photos before I upload to meet the site requirement. Sounds like this may be a Lisa question.

Yup, Patty, I'm thinking it may be a question for one of the Moderators who's good with tech stuff.  ;) 

To answer your question: I'm referring to photos I uploaded.  

--
Robin T
Patty from Virginia
@patty-from-virginia
2 years ago
274 posts

Are you referring to your own photos or others? My pictures that were imported from the old site are the same size as the new ones I uploaded here. I still down size my photos before I upload to meet the site requirement. Sounds like this may be a Lisa question.

Robin Thompson
@robin-thompson
2 years ago
872 posts

I can't figure a way to re-size photos on the site; they fit the page okay on the old FOTMD platform yet are way too big for the page here on the new (and improved!) FOTMD platform.  (Specifically, I was on the Rosin the Bow! Group page.) 

Thanks for any advice! 

--
Robin T

updated by @robin-thompson: 02/17/16 11:25:07AM