Forum Activity for @lee-ann

Lee Ann
@lee-ann
09/14/26 09:55:37AM
3 posts

ISO seeking McSpadden Ginger


FOR SALE:instruments/music items/CDs/Wanted to Buy...

John C. Knopf:

Some pics of little dulcimer I have: little 1.jpg


I sent you a message on your website.
Lee Ann
@lee-ann
09/13/26 06:46:53PM
3 posts

ISO seeking McSpadden Ginger


FOR SALE:instruments/music items/CDs/Wanted to Buy...

John C. Knopf:

Lee Ann, it's not a McSpadden Ginger, but I have a little 22" VSL dulcimer that I built in 2022 available if you're interested.  It's walnut with a buckeye top, which resembles birch or poplar.  It has 4 machine tuners and a 6-1/2 fret.

Thanks John. I just posted my ISO in another group and want to give them a chance to respond.  I'll definitely keep you in mind.  Thank you!
Lee Ann
@lee-ann
09/12/26 12:27:33PM
3 posts

ISO seeking McSpadden Ginger


FOR SALE:instruments/music items/CDs/Wanted to Buy...

Preferably walnut/redwood.  I know I can buy one new but thought I'd check to see if anyone was selling.  Thanks!