@ Corbett, Oregon
Attendees: @Lauren Deming
9th annual Menucha Dulcimer Festival in Oregon's Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area (just 30 minutes from Portland, OR airport at Menucha Retreat & Conference Center)
April 11-14, 2018
Instructors: Janita Baker, Karen Mueller, Aaron O'Rourke
Top 10 Reasons to Join Us in 2018
- Aaron O'Rourke!
- Karen Mueller!
- Janita Baker!
- Space limited to about 40 participants. Forget being lost among hundreds of players at a larger venue.
- Classes for all levels with beginner track throughout the festival.
- The convenient payment plan. Spread your payments across several months if you wish.
- Menucha's beautiful, historic buildings. Just downstairs from the dining room, visit our espresso bar in the former Prohibition speakeasy.
- Excellent meals. We cook from scratch and serve fresh bread with homemade jam daily.
- Wander aimlessly. Enjoy the gardens, labyrinth and trails with views of the Gorge.
- Time to forget your usual responsibilities and FOCUS ON YOUR MUSIC!
Visit our website for more info on cost, workshops, schedule, etc.
Or call us - we are happy to talk with folks!
Lori Nance, Program Director email@example.com
Lauren Deming, Marketing Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Menucha Retreat & Conference Center
38711 E. Historic Columbia River Hwy.
Corbett, OR 97019