Black Mountain Dulcimer for Sale - Hand built in 1983

swerner
@swerner
9 months ago
2 posts

I am selling a 32" Black Mountain Dulcimer that I made from a kit in 1983 for $100. The back and sides of the dulcimer are made of walnut and the top may be cherry. The dulcimer is in very, very good condition and has not been played for decades. One of the 4 strings is missing.

I care to find someone who would love to play this instrument. The dulcimer comes with a soft carrying case made by hand, The Magic Dulcimer book by Lorraine Lee, and song sheets for the dulcimer.

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and may be more inclined to sell the dulcimer to someone in the vicinity if possible to lower shipping costs.  

in harmony, 

Susan

Dulcimer 3.jpg
Dulcimer 3.jpg  •  11KB

Dulcimer 4.jpg
Dulcimer 4.jpg  •  18KB

Dulcimer 5.jpg
Dulcimer 5.jpg  •  15KB

Dulcimer 2.jpg
Dulcimer 2.jpg  •  13KB

swerner
@swerner
10 months ago
2 posts

I am selling a 32" Black Mountain Dulcimer that I made from a kit in 1983. The back and sides of the dulcimer are made of walnut and the top may be cherry. The dulcimer is in very, very good condition and has not been played for decades. One of the 4 strings is missing.

I care to find someone who would love to play this instrument. The dulcimer comes with a soft carrying case that I made by hand, The Magic Dulcimer book by Lorraine Lee and song sheets for the dulcimer.

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and may be more inclined to sell the dulcimer to someone in the vicinity if possible to lower shipping costs.  

in harmony, 

Susan

Dulcimer 3.jpg
Dulcimer 3.jpg  •  11KB

Dulcimer 4.jpg
Dulcimer 4.jpg  •  18KB

Dulcimer 5.jpg
Dulcimer 5.jpg  •  15KB

Dulcimer 2.jpg
Dulcimer 2.jpg  •  13KB