Log Cabin Dulcimers/Larry & Beth Landrey

catamountaineer
@catamountaineer
2 years ago
1 posts

Wondering if anyone knows this luthier. The dulcimer I play is their basic model (I'll attach an image below); I found it online from a private seller and took a chance on it despite being unable to find any info. Got lucky with the quality, considering it's a 20 yr old instrument- it sounds just fine to my ears. I fell for it on account of the handsome fretboard and how I love the simple rectangular shape but hadn't been able to find a mountain dulcimer in that shape that wasn't made of cardboard. 

There was a pamphlet in the case with it with some basic info about the luthier and their options, and a phone number (that I'd rather not call if I can help it- dislike being on the phone and I can't find so much as a mention of the Landreys or their dulcimers online so I'd feel weird calling the number). I'll attach a picture of the pamphlet too. 

Tdlr; I just wanted to know if anyone had heard of the Landreys or Log Cabin Dulcimers since I own one of their instruments and I've been curious.original original original

updated by @catamountaineer: 02/20/22 08:11:32PM