FS: Kala Solid Acacia Baritone Ukulele, Hard Case & Acc.

Susie
Susie
@susie
6 months ago
500 posts

SOLD, on another forum.

Susie
Susie
@susie
6 months ago
500 posts

Price drop to $375, with free shipping CONUS, as described in the original post.

Susie
Susie
@susie
6 months ago
500 posts

And the rest of the pictures:

F.jpg G.jpg H.jpg I.jpg J.jpg

Susie
Susie
@susie
6 months ago
500 posts

Kala KA-SA-B Solid Acacia Baritone Ukulele, Hard Case and Accessories.

$390, which includes free shipping, UPS Ground with tracking and insurance, CONUS.

This is a top level ukulele from Kala.

Features:
• All solid acacia wood construction (top, back and sides)
• Maple wood bindings
• Herringbone purfling and rosette
• Satin finish
• Swirl fretboard inlays
• Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
• Mahogany neck
• Multilayered slotted headstock
• Graph Tech Nubone nut and saddle
• Chrome geared tuners
• 20” baritone scale length
• 30” overall length
• 1.5” nut width
• 10” width
• 3” depth

This ukulele is in like-new condition. It has had minimal use and has been kept in its case in our humidity-controlled, smoke-free home. The Oahu case is also in like-new condition.

When I ordered it a couple years ago, I had 2 deluxe ivory-colored strap buttons installed, to match the maple binding. Also, the ukulele was fully set-up, so it has a nice string height for strumming or fingerpicking. With the Oasis fluorocarbon strings that are installed, it has a beautiful, sweet tone with nice sustain. The intonation is very good, up and down the fretboard. 

Included with the ukulele are all of the following accessories:
1. Oahu Hardshell Case with Strap.
2. 2 Sets of Oasis Fluorocarbon “Southcoast Linear Baritone” Strings (one package, which includes enough to restring the ukulele twice).
3. Shubb L9 Lite Ukulele Capo (violet).
4. Levy's Leathers 1/2" Jacquard Weave Ukulele Strap with Dual Leather Strap Pin Ends.
5. Set of 12 BoloPick Felt Ukulele Picks.
6. A laminated card that I made that explains how to attach strings at the tie-bridge and the tuning pegs, during a string change.

NOT INCLUDED IN THE SALE: The stand that was used to take pictures for this ad is NOT included in this sale.

SHIPPING: Free shipping via UPS Ground (with tracking and insurance) CONUS. I've sold and shipped many instruments over the years, so I know how to package it well. I will provide the tracking number to the buyer.

PAYMENT: PayPal Friends and Family.

A.jpg B.jpg C.jpg D.jpg E.jpg

updated by @susie: 11/06/23 08:55:19AM