Love my V-Pick!

Maryann Lang
Maryann Lang
@maryann-lang
6 years ago
56 posts

Hi Ronald, a V-pick is a brand name pick. They are made out of a thick acrylic-type material. They are more expensive than regular picks but my experience with the one I purchased has been great, I definitely think they are worth the extra $$. There are dozens of styles to choose from, the hardest thing is deciding which one!

Ronald R Eaches said:

What is a V-pick?

Ronald R Eaches
Ronald R Eaches
@the-preacher
6 years ago
2 posts

What is a V-pick?

Maryann Lang
Maryann Lang
@maryann-lang
6 years ago
56 posts

I kn

ow, clear is mot a good "color" for a pick!

Rob N Lackey said:

Good for you, Maryann. I have the V-Pick Bing Lite and make sure it's in my pick bag. Be careful, though, it's hard to find when you drop it. LOL

Ken Longfield
Ken Longfield
@ken-longfield
6 years ago
655 posts

I've been experimenting with a V-pick and find that I am liking it more and more. It is a large ULP.

Ken

"The dulcimer sings a sweet song."

Rob N Lackey
Rob N Lackey
@rob-n-lackey
6 years ago
445 posts

Good for you, Maryann. I have the V-Pick Bing Lite and make sure it's in my pick bag. Be careful, though, it's hard to find when you drop it. LOL

Maryann Lang
Maryann Lang
@maryann-lang
6 years ago
56 posts

I know we have had numerous never-ending discussions regarding picks so don't hate me for bringing it up again. After hearing so much about V-picks I had to give them a try so Iordered the freakishly large V-pick lite. I was really skeptical that I would see any difference but I was wrong -- this pick is great! Itcreatesacrisp sound withno pick clack. Very comfortable, I can hold it lightly and still have complete control. Love the thickness as well. I am sure I will eventually try a couple different V-pick styles, but my quest for the ultimate pick has finally ended! (at least for now...Smile.gif )

updated by @maryann-lang: 06/11/15 07:40:25AM