ISO seeking McSpadden Ginger

John C. Knopf
John C. Knopf
@john-c-knopf
2 weeks ago
491 posts

Lee Ann, somehow your message didn't arrive here.   Please try knopfjc1(at)juno(dot)com

Lee Ann
Lee Ann
@lee-ann
3 weeks ago
3 posts

John C. Knopf:


Some pics of little dulcimer I have: little 1.jpg


I sent you a message on your website.

John C. Knopf
John C. Knopf
@john-c-knopf
3 weeks ago
491 posts

Some pics of little dulcimer I have: little 1.jpg

little 2.jpg
little 2.jpg  •  75KB

little 3.jpg
little 3.jpg  •  109KB

John C. Knopf
John C. Knopf
@john-c-knopf
3 weeks ago
491 posts

You're very welcome, Lee Ann.

Lee Ann
Lee Ann
@lee-ann
3 weeks ago
3 posts

John C. Knopf:

Lee Ann, it's not a McSpadden Ginger, but I have a little 22" VSL dulcimer that I built in 2022 available if you're interested.  It's walnut with a buckeye top, which resembles birch or poplar.  It has 4 machine tuners and a 6-1/2 fret.

Thanks John. I just posted my ISO in another group and want to give them a chance to respond.  I'll definitely keep you in mind.  Thank you!

John C. Knopf
John C. Knopf
@john-c-knopf
3 weeks ago
491 posts

Lee Ann, it's not a McSpadden Ginger, but I have a little 22" VSL dulcimer that I built in 2022 available if you're interested.  It's walnut with a buckeye top, which resembles birch or poplar.  It has 4 machine tuners and a 6-1/2 fret.

Lee Ann
Lee Ann
@lee-ann
3 weeks ago
3 posts

Preferably walnut/redwood.  I know I can buy one new but thought I'd check to see if anyone was selling.  Thanks!