Photo size uploading issues from phone

Kevin63
Kevin63
@kevin63
4 years ago
20 posts
Thank you so much....I figured it out and sent myself an email like you said and I resized the photos automatically to medium size and it uploaded just fine. Have a nice weekend.
Dusty Turtle
Dusty Turtle
@dusty
4 years ago
1,719 posts

Hey @kevin63. I've been using an Android for years, and even though I just got an iPhone 11 for work, I really don't know how to use it.  

What you need to do is re-size the image. If you try to send an image by text or email, the phone will automatically ask you if you want to resize. If you are not performing one of those actions, you can still resize a photo within the Photos app, according to these instructions .

I hope that works for you. I have to admit that I usually transfer photos to my laptop and play with them there where I have full editing capabilities, so I can't tell you exactly what you need to do.

--
Dusty T., Northern California
Site Moderator

As a musician, you have to keep one foot back in the past and one foot forward into the future.
-- Dizzy Gillespie

updated by @dusty: 10/17/20 03:08:50AM
Kevin63
Kevin63
@kevin63
4 years ago
20 posts

Hello:

I’m trying to upload photos taken with my iPhone 10. I keep getting an error message that says my photos are too large, maximum is 2.0. I’m not sure how to reduce the size of my photos. Any suggestions using an iPhone to take photos.

Thank you for your reply. 

Kevin 

updated by @kevin63: 10/16/20 05:56:21PM