Various Chords

Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
2 years ago
2,255 posts

I'm talking about your chord chart. What tuning is being used when following your chord chart?

(and you should probably make a note of it on the chart itself, since dulcimers use various tunings)

--
Site Owner

Those irritated by grain of sand best avoid beach.
-Strumelia proverb c.1990
Lenard
Lenard
@lenard
2 years ago
9 posts

Strumelia:

Lenard:I was going to upload the Crescendo Music Notation file, but the Message program here would not allow it.  I assume such files are blocked due to potential viruses and other types of software which can damage computers.

That's correct. winky

What dulcimer tuning are you basing your chord chart on?

I use the DAA tuning and play with a noter unless I am playing chords.

Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
2 years ago
2,255 posts

Lenard:I was going to upload the Crescendo Music Notation file, but the Message program here would not allow it.  I assume such files are blocked due to potential viruses and other types of software which can damage computers.

That's correct. winky

What dulcimer tuning are you basing your chord chart on?

--
Site Owner

Those irritated by grain of sand best avoid beach.
-Strumelia proverb c.1990

updated by @strumelia: 12/20/22 10:54:25AM
Lenard
Lenard
@lenard
2 years ago
9 posts

I have attached a PDF file with the various chords using frets one through six.  There are others but these I have found will allow you to play most songs.

I was going to upload the Crescendo Music Notation file, but the Message program here would not allow it.  I assume such files are blocked due to potential viruses and other types of software which can damage computers.

Again, I recommend the Crescendo Music Notation software.  I have purchased it, but the public free one will accomplish most of what a person needs.

pdf
Dulcimer Cords.pdf  •  86KB