1980 Rabbit Junction Dulcimer Festival.

Rob N Lackey
Rob N Lackey
@rob-n-lackey
10 years ago
420 posts

A varient of that picture is in Bonnie Carol's "Fingerdances for Dulcimer" book, but it says it's from 1979. Doug Berch and Marc Nelson should be in there somewhere. I believe Joellen Lapidus is beside Kevin Roth. Fred Meyer could be on pur left of Alan. Of course Bonnie Carol is on the far right, second from the bottom.

Peter Tommerup
Peter Tommerup
@peter-tommerup
10 years ago
5 posts

I believe that 2 of my then dulcimer students--Robin Mohun and Gail Larsen--went to this festival and had a very good time!

Peter

Gregg Schneeman
Gregg Schneeman
@gregg-schneeman
10 years ago
27 posts

Sorry, I meant to say "Dulcimer History", I have Bowed Psaltery on my brain constantly.

Kevin Messenger
Kevin Messenger
@kevin-messenger
10 years ago
86 posts

Was just told Robert Force is on the right looking at the picture. Hei just below and to the right of the guy in orange t -shirt and blue shorts. This cool hope we can name some more.

Kevin Messenger
Kevin Messenger
@kevin-messenger
10 years ago
86 posts

Gregg, I thought this was a cool picture and there would be some who recognized a few folks. Thanks for posting some of the names. Maybe a reunion of some of these folks could happen.

Gregg Schneeman
Gregg Schneeman
@gregg-schneeman
10 years ago
27 posts

Two people to the left of Hubbert is Leo Kretzner standing next to David Beede standing next to Kevin Roth. Directly above Beede is me Gregg E. Schneeman, wearing my fur lined knit cap holding up my Bowed Psaltery and my Mushroom Headed Dulcimer you see in my FOTMD profile picture. That was a significant moment in Bowed Psaltery History and I am proud to have been there.

Kevin Messenger
Kevin Messenger
@kevin-messenger
10 years ago
86 posts

Found this and wondered if there might be any FOTMD members in this picture.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203580035116097&set=a.2348861075588.2123751.1071924118&type=1&theater

updated by @kevin-messenger: 06/11/15 07:41:58AM