8 years ago
32 posts

Music Sheet pro the way to go.

Sheryl St. Clare
Sheryl St. Clare
@sheryl-st-clare
8 years ago
259 posts

Get a tablet. Look at the Astro tablet made in CA USA for $79 on Amazon.com. I recently loaded all of my sheet music, for 4 local groups I belong to and my own collection, to my Android tablet. I couldn't be happier with this app. But go for the pro version, for an extra $4. I use Tiny Scan on my iPhone to scan sheet music on paper, load it to Dropbox, and then to Mobilesheets. If it's on the web, I just load it directly to Mobilesheets. Be sure to backup your library. I love the edit function while I'm learning a song, and the ability to erase my edits, once I have learned it. I make collections for each group, and one for "Practice" that contains my "backpack" songs.

Skip
Skip
@skip
8 years ago
359 posts

MobileSheets Pro is for andeoid currently but is in the process of being ported to Win 10. Some folks are using an emulator with some success. 

http://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum/showthread.php?tid=3298&pid=16111#pid16111

These folks may be able to give you a better idea of what's available.

updated by @skip: 09/08/16 12:34:55AM
Marian
Marian
@marian
8 years ago
1 posts

I recently bought a new laptop with Windows 10 installed.  I would like to find a software application that I can use to download, scan, index, edit, organize, etc., PDF format tab.  I would like to create playlists so that when my group plays in the community, I can just use my laptop instead of carting around a lot of books and binders.  I would want one that has an adaptable foot pedal for page changing.  So far I have looked at Music Reader.   Some of my friends use Four Score with their IPads, but it is not compatible with Windows.  Does anyone have any suggestions for Windows 10 compatible software?

Thanks.