Gale A Barr
Gale A Barr
@gale-a-barr
6 years ago
36 posts

Yes, Neal has a good version of this in his "Hits of the Beatles" book - I really like it. Some of the tunes are tabbed for the more advanced player. 

https://www.elderly.com/hits-of-the-beatles-dulcimer-solo.htm

Rob N Lackey
Rob N Lackey
@rob-n-lackey
6 years ago
422 posts

I believe it's in the "Hits of the Beatles" book by Neal Hellman.

Dusty Turtle
Dusty Turtle
@dusty
6 years ago
1,720 posts

Hey @jp.  Welcome to FOTMD.  Since "Here Comes the Sun" is under copyright, you won't find free copies of tab around.  But there have been a few people to record it, and it's possible there's a version in a book somewhere.

--
Dusty T., Northern California
Site Moderator

As a musician, you have to keep one foot back in the past and one foot forward into the future.
-- Dizzy Gillespie
jp
@jp
6 years ago
42 posts

hi i am new today.  i play h Dulcimer and hurdy gurdy been playing at Renaissance Faires since '94.

always had a passing intrest in MD... since the 70's was just down in NC and found a dulcimer in Black Mountain.... could not resist great price and walked off with it. now i have an old one on the wall of my music room that i am finally going to rebuild.... been building cigar box guitars for a bit.... hoping all this gets some of my passion back....

anyway does any body have the TAB to Here comes the sun.... can not find it any where?  thanks