Conversations with Mountain Dulcimer Players

Robin Thompson
Robin Thompson
@robin-thompson
5 years ago
1,429 posts

Steve, no worries about the accidental delete!  I also look forward to your further conversations.  Though I'm far away from the UK, I follow Nonsuch's happenings a bit and enjoy doing so. 

updated by @robin-thompson: 08/14/19 10:47:53PM
Don Grundy
Don Grundy
@don-grundy
5 years ago
188 posts
I’m looking forward to them.
Redmando
Redmando
@redmando
5 years ago
24 posts

Don Grundy: I enjoyed your blog! Keep it up!
Thanks Don - pleased you enjoyed it. There'll be more to come very soon.

Redmando
Redmando
@redmando
5 years ago
24 posts

The response post I accidentally deleted was from @Robin-Thompson. Just found that out from my e-mail. This is what he said: Steve, I enjoyed your interview with Karen!  I had the pleasure of meeting her, being introduced by Julie Elman.

Thanks Robin. I am looking forward to meeting Karen when she comes over to teach in the UK later this year. 

updated by @redmando: 08/14/19 01:09:48PM
Don Grundy
Don Grundy
@don-grundy
5 years ago
188 posts
I enjoyed your blog! Keep it up!
Redmando
Redmando
@redmando
5 years ago
24 posts

I have just accidentally deleted my post from yesterday when trying to reply to Robin (?). Apologies Robin.

Here's a bit of the original post again. I was intending to write an article for the Nonsuch Dulcimer Club's newsletter and started off some e-mail "conversations" with other mountain dulcimer players. The conversations were so interesting that I decided to post them on a blog. Here is the first of them. Enjoy:  https://mdconversations.blogspot.com/2019/08/1-karen-buglass-from-rockville-maryland.html

updated by @redmando: 10/27/19 12:02:25PM