4 years ago
87 posts

That's a beauty, John. Nina

Ken Hulme
Ken Hulme
@ken-hulme
4 years ago
2,120 posts

Beautiful work, as always, John.  Is that from the instrument we saw -- and you measured -- two years ago in Lexington?

John C. Knopf
John C. Knopf
@john-c-knopf
4 years ago
388 posts

To answer the question, I really don't know if this will be at Berea.  If I sell it soon, it won't be, and if Berea doesn't happen, it might not be.  I plan to go to Berea one way or another, and if it's unsold then, I 'll bring it along.  Thanks for the interest!

IRENE
IRENE
@irene
4 years ago
167 posts

ohhhhhhhhhhh, very nice.   I'm asking the same question.  Will we see it in Berea?   I'm making a dulcimer in my shop to take with me there.  I'm sure hoping it's going to happen.  Everything else has been cancelled.   hrumph.  aloha, irene

Steven Berger
Steven Berger
@steven-berger
4 years ago
143 posts

That's a nice one. John! Is this going to a customer, or will we see it at Berea?

John C. Knopf
John C. Knopf
@john-c-knopf
4 years ago
388 posts

Folks, here's something to get your mind off the (         ) today.  This is "Generations", it's name was taken from Psalm 90:1.  A poplar replica with ebony pegs.  Will Singleton, Jean Ritchie's uncle, made some 90 years ago.Singleton Generations 3262020 020.JPG   Singleton Generations 3262020 016.JPG Singleton Generations 3262020 018.JPG Singleton Generations 3262020 019.JPG