(Monthly, Ohio) Germantown Dulcimer Society - jam schedule

Debbie Kopp Simpkins
Debbie Kopp Simpkins
@debbie-kopp-simpkins
8 months ago
2 posts

Hi Linda! Yes, we are meeting at Union Chapel, 8284 Keister Road, Middletown, Ohio. We are between Middletown and Germantown.  During Daylight saving time we meet on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday evening, 6-7:45.  All levels are welcome! We help the beginners or anyone having questions. We have a traditional jam and share songs, discuss club news and activities, and laugh a lot! It’s very informal. If you use tablature bring what you have. You can send me an email and I will get back with you. Hope to see you this Tuesday!  Debbie

Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
8 months ago
2,246 posts

Hi Linda!  Hopefully @debbie-kopp-simpkins will see your post and reply here.
If not, perhaps you can call the church and check that the group is still meeting there, and maybe they can also help you get in touch with one of the group members as well. Have fun with your dulcimer!  dulcimer dulcimer dulcimer

--
Site Owner

Those irritated by grain of sand best avoid beach.
-Strumelia proverb c.1990
LindaW
LindaW
@lindaw
8 months ago
1 posts

Debbie,

Please provide more details on the meetings. I am fairly new to the Mountain Dulcimer. 

Thank you,

Linda Wyatt

Debbie Kopp Simpkins
Debbie Kopp Simpkins
@debbie-kopp-simpkins
2 years ago
2 posts

The Germantown Dulcimer Society was organized in June 2016. We are in SW Ohio and meet near Middletown/Germantown Ohio area.

We meet the second and fourth Tuesdays of each month at 6pm. Meeting place is Union Chapel United Methodist Church, 8284 Keister Rd, Middletown, Ohio. We generally have a traditional jam where we go around the circle and each person chooses a song. Sometimes we learn new songs, help newcomers with techniques, or discuss club activities. Bring your own tablature. If you want to be on our email list and receive more details on the meetings and new song tab just let me know thru this site.  

Hope to see some new folks!

Meeting dates for summer are    June 14, 28    July 12,26      August 9,23

---Debbie Simpkins