Tn Crossroads featuring Mike Clemmer

Mark Richmond
Mark Richmond
@mark-richmond
5 years ago
7 posts
The Pickin Porch concerts are so nice. I love the music, the people and the sound of the creek and crickets in the background.
cyndi spear-duncan
cyndi spear-duncan
@cyndi-spear-duncan
5 years ago
27 posts

Worth the wait Oliver. I too have a banjammer, full size Clemmer dulcimer and a green poplar Cuzn Clem.

Jan Potts
Jan Potts
@jan-potts
5 years ago
440 posts

I have a standard Banjammer, a smaller Banjammer "Cutie", and a Cousin Clem box dulcimer. Love 'em all!Smile.gif

--
Jan Potts, Lexington, KY
Site Moderator

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best." Henry Van Dyke
Bill Davenport
Bill Davenport
@bill-davenport
5 years ago
74 posts
Mike and Connie will be at Ohio Valley Gathering in Lexington Ky March 13-15th. If you've never met them you're in for a treat. They are some of the sweetest people you'll ever meet. I have a Banjammer and love it.
Mark Richmond
Mark Richmond
@mark-richmond
5 years ago
7 posts
Me too. I have a 5 string church model, a ban jammer and a Cousin Clem.
Oliver Ogden
Oliver Ogden
@oliver-ogden
5 years ago
4 posts

I saw this one before , there are several good videos on Mike Clemmer's dulcimer's.This past Jan I ordered two of Mike's dulcimer's one is his fiddle side 5 string and the other is his banjammer. the thing I dom't like is the wait, 3 to 4 months.

Lexie R Oakley
Lexie R Oakley
@lexie-r-oakley
5 years ago
243 posts

Fabulous Mark, made me want to go visit the Clemmers well at the very least buy one of their dulcimers.Grin.gif

Susie
Susie
@susie
5 years ago
364 posts

Loved the video. Thank you!

Mark Richmond
Mark Richmond
@mark-richmond
5 years ago
7 posts
Here is a link to a segment on Tn Crossroads of Mike Clemmer. They have featured several Tennessee Dulcimer builders on their show. You can search their Yiytube channel to find others.

updated by @mark-richmond: 03/01/19 08:16:47PM