Thanks, Dan. I'll contact Bobby.

Ken

"The dulcimer sings a sweet song."

Dan
Dan
@dan
3 years ago
185 posts

@ken-longfield the site is open to the Berea section only. Bobby can probably open the Traditional Zoomers section so they can look, but they would still need to register to post. 

Ken Longfield
Ken Longfield
@ken-longfield
3 years ago
1,083 posts

Thanks, Robin for letting me know about the link. I'm not sure how the site works regarding guests reading the various topics. I'll check in to it. I never log out, so I don't have to reenter my password six for seven times a day.

Ken

Robin Thompson
Robin Thompson
@robin-thompson
3 years ago
1,426 posts

I've never participated in a Zoom gathering yet I think it's a great idea!  

PS- The link to the TTAD site for the zoom only works if one is logged into the site, I think.  When I was logged in it worked when I was logged out it didn't.   

Ken Longfield
Ken Longfield
@ken-longfield
3 years ago
1,083 posts

For about a year now a group of folks have been getting together Tuesday evenings on Zoom to play mountain dulcimer together. We invite you join us. We play noter or finger dancing style mostly in DAA but also in DAC, DAG, and DAd. The format is one person leads a song/tune while everyone else is muted and plays along. While Dave Holeton usually leads, others have led as well. You are welcome to join us. We meet on Tuesday evenings at 8:30 p.m. (EDT), 7:30 p.m. (CDT), 6:30 p.m. (MDT), and 5:30 p.m. PDT. A link for each week's meeting is available on The Traditional Mountain Dulcimore website. Here is a link to the thread where meetings are posted: https://thetraditionalappalachiandulcimore.com/board/47/ttad-zoom-group

The meeting lasts for 40 minutes and we usually work on four songs.

Ken

updated by @ken-longfield: 05/21/21 05:14:22PM