So as I come across new dulcimer playing wannabes...Looking for that first instrument, how do I point them in your direction? Do you have a link to your "shop"? Don't want to flood you either...
Please advise...john
So as I come across new dulcimer playing wannabes...Looking for that first instrument, how do I point them in your direction? Do you have a link to your "shop"? Don't want to flood you either...
Please advise...john
Thanks John.
Looks like a great buy for a new dulcimer player!
Make sure you sign and date, and locate, a little legacy to pass on.....
Good going on your project.
God speed
For Sale: A dulcimer of The Box Dulcimer Project. Made of solid wood: American poplar with American ash fretboard. Four string (double melody), 14:1 geared tuning machines. Has 6 ½ fret. VSL 26". Double purfling lines on the top. Dimensions: 26.25" long, 6.75" wide, 2.25" deep. $96.50 with buyer paying actual insured UPS shipping cost zip code to zip code. Personal or bank issued certified check accepted.
The goal of the Box Dulcimer Project is to help new players who do not own a dulcimer get started by providing a dulcimer at an economical price. PLEASE do not ask to purchase it if you own a dulcimer just to add to your collection.