Ken Longfield
Ken Longfield
@ken-longfield
6 years ago
1,084 posts

Dan does a very good job of making things from wood. 

Ken

"The dulcimer sings a sweet song."

Ken Hulme
Ken Hulme
@ken-hulme
6 years ago
2,124 posts

Dan makes some wonderful modern style dulcimers. Great quality for a decent price.  Earlier this year they moved from Yreka, CA to Wabash, IL, and are happy for the change.

HD Luers
HD Luers
@hd-luers
6 years ago
7 posts
The videos do a great job showing each of them and what they sound like. I had a question on what the vsl was and got a quick response too. They are all 27 inches
HD Luers
HD Luers
@hd-luers
6 years ago
7 posts
This is Black Walnut sides and back and Spurace for the top. 350 shipped with case. The teardrop is the same cut outs and same woods for 325 shipped and again with case. I don't like heart cut out and birds and vines and crap. This is perfect. They have a fancier one with a guitar head and exotic woods for 550 or a 6 string for 425 too. They all sound amazing.
Jimmy Lamar
Jimmy Lamar
@jimmy-lamar
6 years ago
41 posts

Do you have a pic of the one you’re interested in?

HD Luers
HD Luers
@hd-luers
6 years ago
7 posts

I was looking for a new MD and while searching discovered one I never heard of but worth sharing. Not trying to promote or play any games...just a regular corn lovin Iowa boy playing MD in the Midwest here. I was impressed with the sound before looks mindset and they are priced right too!! Lol. Search for em on the tube for sound samples and specs. Website is newtraditionsdulcimers.com