14 years ago
258 posts
Good on you Bill,second !!! What did you do with the fish?Best wishes, JohnH
Robin Thompson
Robin Thompson
@robin-thompson
14 years ago
1,421 posts
I've always enjoyed "Another Day in the Life of Bill" posts and appreciate Bill's welcoming spirit.Huzzah-huzzah! Smile.gif Thank you, Bill, for all you've done here at FOTMD!
Bill Lewis
Bill Lewis
@bill-lewis
14 years ago
48 posts
Geez, now you went and did it Lisa. You made my heart fluttered. I do not have a lot of musical info or talent as most people do here, i have learned that it doesn't matter your skill level because all are welcomed with open hearts. I've struggled on my journey and i have learned you go by your own pace. Being a member here has me striving to continue on the journey and we will see were we end up at.Thank-you all for being here.Bill
Rod Westerfield
Rod Westerfield
@rod-westerfield
14 years ago
109 posts
Way to go Bill... Grin.gif
Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
14 years ago
2,252 posts
Just an appreciation hurrah to member Bill Lewis

Bill was the very 2nd person to join FOTMD on July 30, 2009 when FOTMD was just 1 day old.

I know that many of us look forward to his "Another Day in The Life of Bill" blog posts, describing his personal journey, struggles and successes as a beginner dulcimer player, or just everyday things.

But most importantly....
All on his own , Bill took it upon himself to post a friendly welcome message to literally hundreds of brand new members here, day in and day out, over the past year. Bill's little welcome messages make new members feel instantly at home and welcome into our friendly community of support.

Thank you Bill, for your kind spirit ...and thanks for just being Bill .

--
Site Owner

Those irritated by grain of sand best avoid beach.
-Strumelia proverb c.1990

updated by @strumelia: 02/16/19 06:18:50PM