FOTMD 1000 members almost here...!

Rod Westerfield
Rod Westerfield
@rod-westerfield
14 years ago
109 posts
It's party time... wow 1000 members... 3 cheers for Strumelia..CHEER, CHEER, CHEERwhat a site...glad I took a break from my work to see that me made this goal...36.gif 36.gif
Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
14 years ago
2,255 posts

--
Site Owner

Those irritated by grain of sand best avoid beach.
-Strumelia proverb c.1990
Robin Thompson
Robin Thompson
@robin-thompson
14 years ago
1,429 posts
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Strumelia! You know I was hoping one of your tasty JELL-O creations would be part of the prize package. And this is even better-- I don't even have to win to get a spoonful of, uh, the thing. 113.gif On second thought, it's toooo pretty to eat. 67.gif 5.gif (I think this is my first posting using the peace sign smiley.)
Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
14 years ago
2,255 posts
I've been hand counting the members, since the main page count is not entirely accurate.Only one more member to go to reach 1000.Meanwhile, here's one of my 'famous' Jello Molds to enjoy as an appetizer:

--
Site Owner

Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
14 years ago
2,255 posts
With newest member Amy, we now have 998 members.Only two more to go! ....spammers don't get counted because they aren't here very long.

--
Site Owner

John Henry
John Henry
@john-henry
14 years ago
258 posts
Hey Bobby, I think that I was wearing my pink pyjama's when I read that we had reached the 1000 mark! (send you a picture if you like...............!)John Bobby Ratliff said:
Sorry John Henry, but the 1000 members don't count just yet. It seems we have a pitiful SPAMMER that has registered several times. But we're still getting close.

John Henry said:
1000 up !!! Congrats Strumelia, and thank you.
JohnH
John Henry
John Henry
@john-henry
14 years ago
258 posts
Who ever is counting certainly had me fooled ealier !!! LOLJohn
Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
14 years ago
2,255 posts
I just hand counted all the members. We have 997 at this point in time.Somehow the 'show all' button on the members column is not accurate right now. Could have been because of the spammer issue this morning.Anyway, counting our latest members Ann and Bonnie, we now have 997.Three more to go after Bonnie!

--
Site Owner

John Henry
John Henry
@john-henry
14 years ago
258 posts
1000 up !!! Congrats Strumelia, and thank you.JohnH
Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
14 years ago
2,255 posts
Yes, I noticed that too, Bill!there must be something in the water here on FOTMD.

--
Site Owner

Bill Lewis
Bill Lewis
@bill-lewis
14 years ago
48 posts
I thought i was better looking than i was a year ago.
Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
14 years ago
2,255 posts
I've noticed that we all do seem better looking than we did a year ago when we first joined.

--
Site Owner

Rod Westerfield
Rod Westerfield
@rod-westerfield
14 years ago
109 posts
How true, how true Robin... I agree 1000% Robin Thompson said:
Visitors, if you've not yet joined FOTMD, you're missing out! Join FOTMD! When you do, you'll immediately become better-looking, have whiter teeth, become ambidextrous, and gain hundreds of friends. Well, only one of these things is true but it's the best thing on the list! :-)
69.gif
Robin Thompson
Robin Thompson
@robin-thompson
14 years ago
1,429 posts
Visitors, if you've not yet joined FOTMD, you're missing out! Join FOTMD! When you do, you'll immediately become better-looking, have whiter teeth, become ambidextrous, and gain hundreds of friends. Well, only one of these things is true but it's the best thing on the list! :-)
Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
14 years ago
2,255 posts
Well only a few more members to go before we reach a THOUSAND members of Friends of the Mountain Dulcimer! Yikes! Who would ever have thought when we only had a couple dozen members one year ago?

If you haven't entered yet, be sure to post your lucky number guess in FOTMD first contest in celebration of reaching 1000 members...
enter the Guess the Pickled Dulcimers in the Jar Contest!

Look for it on the MAIN page. There will be not one but FIVE winners who will receive PRIZES in the mail, so your chances are good! The 5 winners will be announced when FOTMD reaches 1000 members...should be only a few days away!

--
Site Owner

updated by @strumelia: 10/28/20 03:12:33PM