Aha! Experience with modes

Ken Hulme
Ken Hulme
@ken-hulme
one month ago
2,006 posts

If you want a less conventional -- but entertaining as well as educational --  look at Modes, check out my essay called Uncontrite Modal Folker:

updated by @ken-hulme: 10/18/22 12:19:02PM
Alegre1
Alegre1
@alegre1
one month ago
38 posts

Thank you for posting the link to the mode posts; I woke up the next morning thinking, “I should have provided a link to the first one!” I’ve bookmarked them sun

Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
one month ago
2,103 posts

Hey, that's so nice of you to let me know how it helped you! Makes my day.  inlove

If anyone wants to check it out, here's a link:
https://dulcimer-noter-drone.blogspot.com/2010/09/few-of-my-posts-about-modes.html

--
Site Owner

Those irritated by grain of sand best avoid beach.
-Strumelia proverb c.1990
Alegre1
Alegre1
@alegre1
one month ago
38 posts

Hi Strumelia, When I first heard there were these things called modes, I looked them up, but didn’t understand a thing, I spent the next two years periodically buying books, watching YouTube tutorials and reading online trying to understand the concept, to no avail. Then I came across a link you provided somewhere in FOTMD to your blog, and all I can do is scream THANK YOU!!! Your explanation is brilliant and simple at the same time. ( I definitely needed simple.) I am so happy that I found your posts.  If I had found them earlier it would have saved me hours and hours of wading through torturous explanations that I never understood. 

best regards, Linda