Susie
Susie
@susie
9 years ago
500 posts

We visited them this summer. Got the same treatment. Richard converted my FolkRoots to a baritone. And after trying his galax Folkcraft Custom, I will be placing an order for one next month. Wonderful folks and quality dulcimers. 

John Keane
John Keane
@john-keane
9 years ago
182 posts

Great folks and great products!

Jan Potts
Jan Potts
@jan-potts
9 years ago
399 posts

The Folkcraft factory and shop is also the venue for the Indiana Dulcimer Festival in mid-September--put it on your calendar!

--
Jan Potts, Lexington, KY
Site Moderator

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best." Henry Van Dyke
Ken Longfield
Ken Longfield
@ken-longfield
9 years ago
1,073 posts

Kandee, I am glad you enjoyed your visit to Folkcraft. Richard, Steve, and the rest of the staff are first class folks. They work very hard to make excellent dulcimers and other instruments. 

Ken

"The dulcimer sings a sweet song."

Kandee
Kandee
@kandee
9 years ago
25 posts

Just wanted to mention last week my friend and I took a little road trip to check out Folkcraft in Woodburn, IN to see what they had to offer.  Richard gave us a red carpet treatment and I so appreciate him taking the time to answer my laundry list of questions.  He let me try out many instruments (including his personal instrument) and gave us a tour of the shop as well.  We were there two hours before leaving and definitely will be going back after the first of the year for a Black Swamp Jam.  A class act all the way.

updated by @kandee: 06/08/16 09:24:05PM