Looking for Limberjacks

Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
5 years ago
2,248 posts

Keeping my fingers crossed for you as well!  crossfingers

I love my Keith Young limberjack dearly.  I hope yours make the safe journey home to you for a happy dance reunion.  mrdance gangnam1

--
Site Owner

Those irritated by grain of sand best avoid beach.
-Strumelia proverb c.1990
Ken Longfield
Ken Longfield
@ken-longfield
5 years ago
1,073 posts

That's good news! I hope your lumberjacks are in there. Best wishes.

Ken

"The dulcimer sings a sweet song."

Razzmatazz
Razzmatazz
@razzmatazz
5 years ago
2 posts

Thanks, everyone, for all the suggestions.  We are told our suitcase has been found, and we should get it tomorrow, so hopefully, we will have our limberjacks back!

Dusty Turtle
Dusty Turtle
@dusty
5 years ago
1,720 posts

Some years ago I bought a limberjack from Keith Young and another (more expensive one) in the shape of a dog from someone on Etsy.  As Ken says, there are several sellers on Etsy, but the search engine there keeps changing "limberjack" to "lumberjack," so you might do a Google search for "limberjack on Etsy" or something like that.

--
Dusty T., Northern California
Site Moderator

As a musician, you have to keep one foot back in the past and one foot forward into the future.
-- Dizzy Gillespie
Ken Longfield
Ken Longfield
@ken-longfield
5 years ago
1,073 posts

I doubt that you will find any lumberjacks made by Keith Young available anymore. If you do an internet search for "Limberjack" there a lots of sites that pop up. There are many folks on Etsy that sell them.

Ken

"The dulcimer sings a sweet song."

Razzmatazz
Razzmatazz
@razzmatazz
5 years ago
2 posts

We had two limberajcks (a man and a woman) made by Keith Young, which we used in our school music performances.  Unfortunately, the airline lost our suitcase, and both are gone.  We would like to replace them.  Does anyone know of any by Keith Young or anything similar that we could order?

Limberjack 1.jpg
Limberjack 1.jpg  •  8KB

updated by @razzmatazz: 10/27/19 12:02:25PM