It worked for me as well. Thanks.

Ken

"The dulcimer sings a sweet song."

John W. McKinstry
John W. McKinstry
@john-w-mckinstry
9 months ago
50 posts

:Hi Stumelia, I tried looking for "Sweet Hour of Prayer" and my prayer was answered. Thanks!

Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
9 months ago
2,255 posts

Hi @john-w-mckinstry and @ken-longfield , I think this issue is now fixed.

Please post again if the problem reappears.  Thanks!

--
Site Owner

Those irritated by grain of sand best avoid beach.
-Strumelia proverb c.1990
Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
9 months ago
2,255 posts

Thanks Ken, this is helpful in showing the issue is occurring both on windows and mac. yes

I am seeing the problem as well, and will try to get it corrected this coming week. Thanks!

--
Site Owner

Ken Longfield
Ken Longfield
@ken-longfield
9 months ago
1,090 posts

Strumelia,I searched for the same videos as John to see if I would have the same problem. I did. I followed the suggestions that you offered, but they did not correct the problem. I use a MacBook Pro running the version of Safari and  Mac OS Ventura 13.4.1 (c).

Ken

"The dulcimer sings a sweet song.

Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
9 months ago
2,255 posts

Try doing a hard refresh while actually on that error page:  hold down Control key and press F5. Again, try shutting down your laptop completely, and then start it again. (Don’t just hit ‘restart’)

--
Site Owner

John W. McKinstry
John W. McKinstry
@john-w-mckinstry
9 months ago
50 posts

I havde an HP Laptop  computer and use Chrome for my browser. At this point any title from the videos says Forbidden. As an example I tried looking for Down in the Valley, and Sweet Hour of Prayer. I am not sure quite how to show down the browser and start again.

Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
9 months ago
2,255 posts

John, can you please post links here of two videos that are giving you this error?

And... have you tried restarting your computer or device? Have you also tried closing and then re-opening your browser?

Is the problem happening on a phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer for you? Have you checked if it happens on one of your other devices as well?

thanks!

--
Site Owner

John W. McKinstry
John W. McKinstry
@john-w-mckinstry
9 months ago
50 posts

When I go to search for past videos I get a message that says: Forbidden You don't have permission to access this resource. Apache/2,456 (Debian) Server at fotmd.com port 443  Do you have suggestions as to how to remedy this situation?