Clemmer Dulcimers

William White
William White
@william-white
6 years ago
1 posts

I have a Clemmer Tennesee Sweetie and a BanJammer love them both. Very well made and excellent sound.

Susie
Susie
@susie
6 years ago
500 posts
I have a Mike Clemmer Sweetie that's a fun little dulcimer. Mike is nice to deal with.
100_2019.jpg
100_2019.jpg  •  208KB

updated by @susie: 01/07/18 09:12:02PM
Robin Thompson
Robin Thompson
@robin-thompson
7 years ago
1,429 posts

CC, a dear friend of mine plays a Clemmer and it sounds fantastic up and down the fretboard.  

Ken Hulme
Ken Hulme
@ken-hulme
7 years ago
2,126 posts

Mike makes a heckuva dulcimer.  I particularly like the looks of his "fiddle sided" instruments.  I've met him as a couple of festivals, and had the opportunity to play his instruments several times, and I like them.  They're not my "high silvery" sounding traditional favorites, but they have a beautiful tone, intonation and look.  You could not go wrong with one of his creations.  He's easy to work with, as well.

Dan
Dan
@dan
7 years ago
185 posts

The very best!

DAN

marg
@marg
7 years ago
616 posts

I did a search for 'Clemmer dulcimers' on here & a photo gallery popped up with the different members who posted their Clemmer dulcimers, not sure if they still have them or not but you could contact the members & ask them about theirs

CD
CD
@cd
7 years ago
61 posts

Thanks Marg.

marg
@marg
7 years ago
616 posts

I have hear they are well made & sound nice, like my Sam Carroll they have 5 strings & are fiddle shape.

Good luck with others who have one letting you know what they think.

CD
CD
@cd
7 years ago
61 posts

What can anyone tell me about Clemmer dulcimers out of Townsend TN?

CD